Chapter 4.

I woke up with my head pounding. My vision was blurred for a little bit,  which was weird. I tried to sit up then a force came to push me back down. I wouldn't have it. Pushing back the force but it grew stronger. 

"Stay calm," commanded a familiar voice.

"Peni?" I asked overly dramatic  I may add.

"Yes, it's me," she chuckled.

"I am in very big trouble aren't I?" I asked.

"Yeah. Who were you talking to on that phone? " she questioned.

"Promise you won't tell Jameson? "

"I promise, "

"My older sister Amour, "

"What happened?"

"She told me to stay here. I shouldn't tell you this but..."

"Tell me later when we are in your room. This room has thin walls, " she explained.  As soon as she said that Jameson stormed in.

"You out," he boomed pointing at Peni. She stood up and left in an instant. He stared at me with fury in his eyes. I just wanted a hole to swallow me into the earth. He huffed and opened his mouth then closed it. If he was a cartoon character he would have steam coming out from his nose and ears.  That would be a funny sight. I started to giggle imagining what it would look like but was rudely snapped out of my thoughts.

"Why are you laughing? " he asked as his face softened.

"No reason," I giggled.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Never," I laughed.

"You are crazy," he said. When he said that I just laughed. I forgot I was in a new room. I even forgot I was kidnapped. Laughing with him just felt right. I was happy. We joked around for a little bit until he snapped out of it and ruined it by asking a question.

"Who hurt you and how did you heal fast?" he questioned yet again.

"You're never going to let it go are you?" I asked.

"I just want to help you," he responded.

"If you let it go I'll tell you something about me," I proposed.

"Okay. Tell me about your childhood," he said. I obliged.

"My childhood was the best part of my life. My mom used to take me and my sisters, Amour and Grace, to the amusement park when my dad was working at a construction site. Amour was 13 at the time so I was 11 and Grace was 9. We would go on all the roller coasters and eat like 10 hot dogs together. It was fantastic. My favorite part was when we went home. My dad would question us on where we went. We would always say girl time and he would tickle it out of us. When we told him he looked at mom. She would giggle shrugging. He looked at her with so much love. That's when we were happy," I told.

"You know what I liked about the story?" he asked.

"No," I shrugged

"When you talked about your parents love with love and hope in your eyes," he explained.

"Can I go back to my room now?" I asked.

"After you tell me who you were talking to on the phone," he commanded.

"My older sister Amour. You have nothing to worry about. She doesn't know where I am and she wants me to stay here," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I really don't know. I have a hunch, but I don't know if it's true," and with that I walked out. I looked in all the rooms until I found my own. I need someone to talk to so I decided to talk to my mom. I went to the window and stared at the stars and I started talking.

"Mom, I love you so much. I just want to be with you. I know you're happy there. I don't think I can do it any longer. I always thought about ending it all, but the only thing that kept me going was my sister and now I don't even have them. I've been kidnapped by this beautiful man and I am falling for him, mom. I must be crazy. I'll see you soon mom," I promised.

I dropped to my knees and started crying. Someone wrapped their arms and it was a little boy. He was so cute. I didn't have enough energy to ask him where he came from so I just hugged him back. 

"It's going to be okay," said the little boy. That comment made me sob harder. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Nolan came in.

"Tommy, there you are," he sighed.

"Daddy she's crying," Tommy explained.

"Peni!" Nolan screamed. Peni came in and when she saw me she came to hug me rocking me back and forth. Nolan and Tommy soon left.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

  I think it was time for me to tell her.

~~~~

  Sorry for this short chapter. The song for this chapter is Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars. The picture on the side is what Tommy looks like.  Oh and my birthday is on Sunday so I decided to post early so I won't have edit and stuff on my birthday.

~~~~

Posted ?

Edited 10-24-15 12:49 pm

Edited 8-13-18 sometime