Chapter 15.

*Third Person POV*

Demeter Monte was driving by a city when he picked up a scent. It smelled like lilies and grass. A wonderful combination, at least in his perspective.

"Stop," he commanded his driver. They automatically went to park.

"Why did we stop?" asked Jeff, the soon to be Beta.

"I think I found my mate," Demeter said.

"Go get her, " and Demeter followed what Jeff told him to do for once in his life.

Demeter ran and ran until he came to a corner store called Walgreen's. He went in and saw the lady was getting some chips. She was beautiful. She had dirty blonde hair, which looked more like brown, a cute button nose, small but plumb lips, blue eyes, and a short figure. She was just perfect for Demeter's 6'1" statue.

Demeter made no hesitation to go and approach her. He stood over her and she looked up and smiled, seeming to be unfazed by his sudden action. To be totally honest she was terrified.

"May I help you? " the girl asked.

"My name is Demeter Monte and I will love to take you on a date," Demeter said.

"Sure," the girl said surprising Demeter and herself.

"What's your name? " he asked.

"Lili Vienna, " responded Lili. They exchanged numbers and Demeter left with pure happiness.

For the next few months they got to know each other and they fell madly in love. Demeter's father got really suspicious but did nothing about it.

"Lili?" Demeter asked.

"Yes, darling," answered Lili.

"I need to tell you something, "

"What is it?"

"I'm a werewolf, "

"Ha ha, you have to be joking, "

"I'm not. Want me to show you?" Lili nodded her head and right then Demeter changed. Lili seemed unfazed again. Demeter made note that she was freaking out on the inside. He changed back and walked towards Lili. She stayed her ground but her face twisted in horror.

"Please don't be scared," pleaded Demeter.

"I'll try not to," Lili said.

Two months after that everything was better. They were back to normal. Demeter decided to tell his dad about his mate. His human mate.

"Father, I have found my mate," Demeter said.

"That's good, " his father, Demetrius Monte congratulated.

"She's human," Demeter blurted out.

"That won't do son. You can't mate with her,"

"Too bad. We already did,"

"She knows you're a werewolf? "

"Yes,"

"Are you CRAZY!?" his father screamed.

"No, she loves me," Demeter retorted.

"She won't make a good Luna,"

"I think she will,"

"She's human,"

"Yeah I know,"

"Either it's her or being the Alpha,"

"You can't make me choose,"

"Yes I can,"

"Then I chose her," with that Demeter went to his room packed as much clothes as he could and left out the door with his father yelling at him.

~~~~~

Surprise

~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:21 pm