Authors Note

Hey guys this is just and authors note.  I was just wondering if I should write a new book. I will still keep writing Tied to the Beast, but I will write the other book too. Here is a little preview.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, just 'cause you are not a mental case doesn't mean you can look down on me," an unknown voice with a British accent say. The lady with the blue dress scoffed. I should really learn her name I thought. I turned around and saw a really pretty lady. She had messy blonde hair and clear blue (almost white) eyes. Her complexion was pale, but her lips were a red. She was stunning to say the least.

"Hello there Allison," I said.

"I am not a new born pup I could understand you. I may be "mental" but I am not illiterate. Oh and you can call me Alice. Allison just doesn't suit me," Alice snapped.

"Okay, Alice, it says here you have schizophrenia, but some doctors say that you are just insane,"

"That is correct. It isn't fair that the whole world isn't locked up in here with me,"

"Why is that?"

"Everyone is mad. Madness is like creativity. Like what about the person who said I will make electricity. they probably thought he was bonkers. Everyone is mad, at least a Little bit,"

"There is a big difference,"

"Not exactly, I bet if the put Albert Einstein in a insane asylum, we wouldn't have at least half of the crap we have now because we would be way behind in our technology evolution,"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   It's called Mania and it is an Alice and Wonderland spin-off.

   Lastly,  I wanted to say is that there will be about 8-10 more chapters (plus the epilogue) left on Tied to the Beast and I am so excited because I got almost 1000 reads. By the end of the book I want to reach 1500 reads, so please share this book.

  I really don't have a schedule now since school started so I am going to update as soon as I possibly can.

  I hope you have a beautiful day and a wonderful night.

  ~1001words