What Am I Again?!

Start from the beginning

~What happened to him?~ Rias thought. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

As the brothers and Rias, who latched onto Kyo's left arm, everyone stared at them in shock! 

"What?! How did Najasaki score a girl like Rias?" Kyo heard on of the guys cry. He also saw tons of girls crying in disappointment, wishing they could be in Rias's shoes. 

Once they got inside, Rias then lets go of Kyo and looks at him. "I'll send someone to fetch you and Issei after class." 

"Uh, okay." Kyo says confused. 

Rias covers her mouth, giggling. "You're so cute when you look confused." She then leans up and kisses his cheek before walking off. 

Kyo touches the spot where she kissed him and gives a cheeky grin which quickly fades as he catches a fist belonging to Matsuda. 

"YOU JERK!" Matsuda says, practically crying. 

Issei then pushes him off Kyo. "What's your problem man?" 

"MY problem?! He just got kissed by the hottest rack in school!" Kyo then grabs Matsuda by the head and smashes him into wall. 

"I am sick of you constant calling out girls because of the physiques and not their personality! Quit being such a whiny wart." Kyo growls before he and Issei head to class. 

Kyo listens to more girls ogling him and gossiping. 

"Did your hear?! Rias is his girlfriend now!" 

"No! Our Kyo can't be with that beauty queen!" Kyo just rolls his eyes as then enters class and sits down. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later on, Kyo looks out at the window as someone walks up to his desk. 

"Kyo, right?" 

Kyo turns and sees Kiba Yuuto. "Yep. What's up?" 

"Rias has asked me to come grab you and your brother." 

Kyo nods as he and Issei then grab their stuff and follow him out, along with Charn. As dawn was appearing, Kiba leads the brothers inside a large wooden house near the school where trees surround it. 

Once inside, Kyo and Issei see Koneko Toujou sitting on the couch eating some food. Issei takes a seat on the couch opposite from her as Charn wanders around the room. 

Kyo sets his stuff down and looks at all the candles. "Uh, was there some kind of epidemic going on before we got here?" 

"No, we just light up the room with candles." Koneko says not looking at him. 

"Oh, who is that? I didn't see you." Kyo turns and sees Akeno walking up to him. "So you're the newsome twosome, huh?" 

Akeno gets closer, making Kyo slightly uncomfortable. "It's okay, I won't bite. It's nice to meet you, there's nothing to be nervous about. Everyone here is super nice. My name is Akeno, I'm the Vice President." 

Kyo extends his hand, shaking hers. "I'm Kyo Najasaki. Nice to meet you too." 

Issei looks at his brother and smirks. ~Bro's certainly scoring himself some pretty interesting girls. Not to mention he isn't even trying!~ 

Rias then steps out of the shower. "Oh good! You both made it. Sorry for showering, but now that you're here, allow me to officially welcome you. Welcome to the Occult Research Club." 

Kyo then sit down next to Koneko as Rias then addresses them all. "Now then, to the matters at hand. You and you're brother should know, I'm not the only devil here. And the man that attacked you yesterday was something else: a fallen angel. Remember Yuuma and Karaya?"