35; ♡ Bathroom Game

Começar do início

Not that I care, but…

Okay, now I was starting to lie to myself.

But why did he leave his sister and go to a party?

Speaking of leaving, thanks god that that cat wasn’t there. I wasn’t in the mood to play with it.

Getting back to the real world, my hangover wasn’t that bad, but what made it really painful was Angela’s kicks and slaps.

Who would have thought that such a small body could throw such painful punches?

All the thinking and remembering, made me feel more tired. So, I stood up, and thought that if I had the power to think that much, then surely I have the power to walk right?

So where did I go?

To the bathroom.

Such a beautiful place to go to.

I went down to search for the bathroom.  The place was like a maze, it was so big, and I didn’t know how Mr. John rented it for us.

Finally, I found the bathroom, but there were two beside each other, and I immediately knew that one of them was for boys and the other was for girls.

It was obvious since they were too far from the other rooms.

The problem was; which one was for girls?

I stood still for a moment, trying to find a difference between the two doors to know, but there were none.

Where the hell were these weird bathroom’s signs?

I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt someone stand near me. I opened my right eye lazily, to look at that person.

“Hey, sweetheart.” He said.

Scott was standing right near me, smiling like an idiot. He was only wearing pants, but no shirt.

I bet Riley would kill herself to see him like that.

“What do you want?” I snapped, and looked back at the doors.

Should I enter randomly?

I remembered that Anna said Scott was the one who helped Riley post these pictures. But then again, I don’t care, do I? And I didn’t want to make a stupid scene happen out of nowhere.

My brain was  too tired to even think about anything.

I knew already the whole school hate me, and – or – afraid of me. So either way, if no one annoyed me then I don’t care.