Chapter 48: People change

Start from the beginning

“Gerald, just tell it to me straig--” I was cut off when he suddenly pulled me into him and forcefully kissed me.

I was shocked, surprised and I don't know what is wrong with him. I tried to pulled away from him but as long as I fight, the more he gets aggressive and pulled me even closer to him and luckily, I got the chance to pull away and didn't hesitate to punch him.

“What is wrong with you?!” I wiped my lips and saw Gerald's mouth bleeding. My hands were I pain as well and I think I almost broke it.

“I-I love you Maevic, at least those words would be enough as an explanation.” He wiped his blood.

“You are insane! You know I love Luhan! Luhan loves me back can't you just accept that fact?! I thought you were my best friend.” I was tearing up.

I was about to leave and ran away but he caught me back on his arms giving me a back hug. It was a tight one.

“Let go of me!” I shouted.

“Believe me if you were mine you won't get in any situations like this. You won't have any poor boyfriend who lays down on a hospital bed who looks like going to die anyway” He said and I burst in anger.

I gave all my powers and energy to push him away. I gave him another punch and it hit him but this time, my hand was broken and bleeding.

“How dare you say that!” I was throwing punches and didn't mind if it was painful. Why is everyone being like this to me? I was crying and shouting in anger, Gerald wasn't fighting until someone held me back and pulled me away from him.

“Let go of me! How dare you Gerald! You weren't my best friend that I know before!” I was struggling wanted to let go and attack him again like he just killed Luhan.

“Maevic, enough now. You are going to hurt yourself.” It was the voice of Chanyeol who was trying to calm me. I fell down on the floor but was being caught by his arms.

I saw another figure of a man walking towards Gerald and he just fell down. It was Sehun who threw him a punch.

“If he is going to die, you are going to die first” he said to Gerald who was laying on the floor.

“Enough Sehun! This is not the right time. We should get back now.” Shouted Chanyeol.

They helped me get on my feet and into the car. We have driven away leaving Gerald behind, bleeding. But who cares? Why did he just changed?

~~

Sehun's POV

I was calling Noona few hours earlier but she wouldn't even dare to pick up her phone after so many calls I have given so Chanyeol hyung and I decided to pick her up or at least check if everything was alright but it was not.

We heard someone screaming in anger inside, Chanyeol was about to get in but I stopped him telling him to hear the conversations first and because of what we heard, I opened the door slowly only showing that this guy was hugging Maevic.

I threw the heaviest and hardest punch I could give. I wanted to kill him but Chanyeol was right, this isn’t the right time. Someone has been waiting at the hospital.

We lead her to the emergency room to fix her broken hand. She stopped crying and looks even calmly. I tried to remember the guy before. I knew him. It was her best friend but it was confusing why he was acting like that.

I shook my head. Couldn't believe what is happening.

“Sehun-ah, are you alright?” she asked.

“Ah,ne. How about you? Your hand?” I asked her back.

She nodded and smiled so I smiled back too.

“So shall we go?!” Chanyeol hyung was wearing his big derpy smile which made Maevic noona a little bit confused.

“Why are you so happy yeol?” she asked but hyung didn't answered.

She asked me why and told her.. “You'll have that face too once we get there” and I winked at her.

We arrived at Luhan's room not too long enough. The other members waiting outside saw what happened to her hand and I told them I'll explain it later.

“Maevic go now! Go!” Chanyeol was being so excited.

“Uhh okay?” she said unsure.

We looked at her waiting for her reaction and as soon as she opened the door widely, her eyes popped out wide, and her smile that we longed to see is now visible. “LUHAN!” she squealed happily.

Luhan hyung is back but the question is, will everything go back to normal as well?  

~To Be Continued

A/N: Must be a short update but still hoping you will like and vote for it. 

leave some feedbacks as well. I want to know :) 

I will end this story here. 

Kidding, just saying it will soon come to an end. :) 

I love you guys! Thank you for supporting. <3