51: I'm sorry

Part 4 of The School Bully (last part).
Requested by wingzreyez
_________________________________

I trudged through the hallways of coronas institute of young educators making sure my hair covered my face. Tonight was prom and I dont have a date yet so I'm going by myself. As i stop at my locker i notice eugene, varian and hans walking towards me so I stuff everything in there and grab my books for today's classes.

"Where do you think you're going?" Eugene spits at me and I try and walk away. "Damn it!" I mutter under my breath. "Yeah we need you to do something for us!" Hans grins. "And what if I dont do it?" I ask trying to act confident. "Then we will just have to put some dark purple makeup around you and your friends eyes." Everyone was already in class so I breath out shaking and look up to the older kids. "What do you want me to do?" I ask with a shaky breath. "We want you to dith your friends. And hang with us. Then tonight we will humiliate them." Eugene slings and arm over my shoulder and smirks. "What do you say (nickname)? Hang with us and humiliate your friends or ditch us and get black eyes for the rest of he school year?" Just then someone pushes eugene off me. "Okay you guys we need to quit this. You are taking it too far!" I hear a familiar voice say. "Varian! What are you doing, your with us!" Hans asks shook. "Yeah well maybe I've had a change of heart and dont want to do this anymore!" Varian exclaims defensively. "Dude we thought you were cool! I guess we were wrong!" Hans and eugene walk away and I stare scared at varian. "Why did you do that?" I ask quietly. Varian looks down at me and smiles softly, something I've seen done before. "Like I said I had a change of heart and I like the girl I used to bully." Varian exclaims putting his hand in front of him. Instead of giving him a handshake though I hug him and breakdown into his chest. "There there!" Varian exclaims trying to calm me down.

Prom

I walk into prom with a (colour) dress that reached my knees but had a flowing tail behind. I wore a headband that had tones of glitter on it and the smallest amount of makeup. "Wow girl! You look amazing!" Cassandra exclaims walking up to me in a pale blue and white dress that reached the floor. "Oh my goodness you look great (____)!" Rapunzel exclaims over the loud music hugging me. Raps wore a light pink gown that reached her ankles and wore hot pink flats. Her hair had flowers braided into it aswell. "So do you two!" I smile. "Did you get a date here?" Cassandra asks as we walk into a quieter part of the gym. "Yes I did. Very last minute but he is amazing!" I smile at the two girls. Varian walks through the doors in a nice black tux tail coat and wearing a black bow tie around his neck. He scans the gym until he spots me and starts walking over to us.

"Not another step!" Cass says angrily and gets me behind her and rapunzel. "Dont worry guys," I exclaim getting out of their grasp. "Hes not mean anymore. We are now friends." I say to the cautious girls I in front of me. "Ladies, I'm really sorry for bullying you and your friends over the past few years we've known each other. I have had a change of heart and would like to see us get along in the future." Varian says with a kind smile. The girls look at eachother and smile. "We accept your apology but! Doesnt mean your off the hook. We are keeping a close eye on you mister!" Cassandra says poking varian in the middle if the chest. "Okay I get it!" Varian puts his hands up in defense and we all laugh.
____________________________
Last chapter wont be out till new years eve then on new years day I will post something else.
Bye! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜