5: Stormy Night

I'm making Zhan Tiri a flame demon in this story. Lolz. Enjoy

The burning, crackling fire was the only thing that kept the small little cottage, in the outskirts of the village, warm from thundering storm that surrounded the country. A boy and his father in the kitchen makings cinnamon lattes while a girl rapped in a blanket snuggled in the fires warmth. Her blue eyes sparkled in the dancing fires light. (They need to be blue for this chapter. Sorry people with green, hazel or brown eyes). Her breath making little clouds as the moist air heats up around her.

The boy and his father come out of the kitchen with candles and three mugs of cinnamon latte not knowing a certain demon put flame powder in the drink for the girl. "Here you go (___)" Quirin hands the girl a mug with galaxy imprints and puts the candles around the room lighting them in the proses. "I'm going to my room kids. No going outside." He grabs his mug and walks into another room closing the door behind him. "how you doing?" Varian asks sitting next to the girl. A flash of lightning followed by a boom of thunder lights up the room causing the girl to jump into Varian. "Calm down nothing's going to get you. It's just electrons rubbing against each other!" He says hugging the shaking form. (Please tell me if I'm wrong). "He's coming!" Her trembling voice mumbles. At the same time a flash of lighting lights up to room making the girl jump and hide in the blanket covering her weak body. "Who?" Varian asks. "He who speaks his name gets punished!" She whispers from the blanket. "Who? If your referring to Zhan Tiri then you have nothing to worry about. He's just myth!" Varian snuggles into the girl who is trembling like crazy. She starts crying. Varian lifts the blanket off the girls head and looks into her eyes. Her violet eyes full of fear and weakness. "Wait why do you have violet eyes?" Varian asks. "What do you mean I've always had violet eyes?" She responds looking in a mirror and wiping tears away off her cheek. "Okay...." Varian takes a sip of his latte and instantly drops it as he sees his best friend crawling close to the fire. "Whoa hold up ranger." He says gripping her waist and pulling her back. "The fire its soo bright. I just want to touch it once." She crawls forward but is stopped by Varian's grip."(___) get it together." He pulls her back but his gloves slip off her waist and it sends Varian back into the couch. (___) crawls forward and touches the fire. Her whole body goes up in flames before they die down and reveal a flame demon. "Mwahahahaha!" The voice echoes. "What the....." Varian rubs his eyes to make sure he's not dreaming but when he opens them to find the flame demon infront of him he backs up against his couch. "Hello little one!" The voice says from the demon. "What have you done to (___)?" Varian asks standing up. "She escaped me long ago, but not this time!" The voice booms. "Wh-who-who are you?!" Varian stammers a little afraid. "I am Zhan Tiri, and (___) is my daughter. She escaped me many moons ago but not this time. I will not let you find me or her so say bye bye pretty boy!" He says floating down."DAAAAAAAADD!!!!!!" Varian yells, but it was too late. As soon as Quirin came out of his room Varian was lying down, his body covered burns and his clothes ripped. "I WILL GET YOU ZHAN TIRI. YOU WILL PAY!!!" Quirin yells.