29: A Twisted Turn Of Events

Evil Reader and Evil Varian. My own OC Chariot is in this story.
___________________

(_____)s Pov

As the guards take Varian away from his home I reach to him and give him and quick hug. The guards pull Varian into a coach and lock to door letting varian stare out of the barred window. "I will make you proud father!" He says bitterly. Tears cascade down my cheeks as Varian fades out of my line of sight and into the darkness of the night.

"(_____)? Its going to be okay!" I hear my best friend Chariot says calmly placing a hand on my shoulder. "No It's Not. One of my closest friends in this world is being taken away from me!" I cry even more into Chariots chest and she pats my back trying to calm me down. "We will make sure the guards aren't too harsh on him!" Rapunzel says as I pull away from Chariot. "Can you promise that?" I ask crossing my arms. Rapunzel smiles a small amount and looks at Eugene who shrugs. "Yes I promise!" "Like you promised to help Varian?" I smugly imply. "Yes like I promised to help varian!" Rapunzel smiles and my anger grows. "So you're going to say that you'll not go harsh on him and then actually turn your back on me and Varian and treat him like hell?" My eyes tear up as my anger grows bigger by the second as Rapunzel grows more confused. "Raps she's saying that she doesn't trust your promises because of what happened with Varian!" Cassandra shouts from afar. "Oh! Thats not going to happen. It's not like I'm going to be in any sort of big decision for now. This time for sure I promise!" Rapunzel smiles at me and the others start walking off. "Oh how your going to pay!" I mutter walking into varians home.

A few days later.

(_____)s Pov

As I tinker away in Varians old lab Chariot walks in and stands by Quirin who is still trapped. "You okay (____)?" She questions concerned. I look straight into her chocolate brown eyes like I'm about to kill her. "Yeah I'm great! One of my best friends in jail, my parents died, my home has been destroyed. Lifes great thanks for asking!" I say with a sarcastic tone. "(____) you should stop before you or Varian gets hurt!" Chariot reasons putting her auburn hair tipped with blonde into a ponytail. "How exactly will Varian get hurt?" I ask bitterly not focusing on her anymore. "You could put his life at risk by threatning the royal family. They can blackmail you as long as they have Varian in custody." Chariot reasons. "He tried to reason and I tried, there is no other way!" I stare coldly at my friend and turn away.

Bold= You
Normal= Chariot
Sloped and underlined= Chariot and you

"Believe me I know I've sunk pretty low, but whatever I've done you deserve," "(_____)!" "Quiet! Im the bad girl that's fine, it's no fault of mine and some justice at last will be served!" "Please just listen!"

"Now it's time to step up or it's time to step down, and there's only one answer for me! I'll stand up and fight, 'cause I know that I'm right! So I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready! Ready as I'll ever be!" I walk around Varians lab until I find his scissors. Grabbing them, I get my hair into a ponytail and cut it to Varians length.

"You've ignored him too long, But he followed along, hoping one day you'd finnaly see, You can laugh which fine, cause the last laugh is mine, when you finally listen to me! Now it's time to rise up or it's time to back down, but the answer is easy to see, And I swear by my sword, we will not be ignored, cause we're ready, he's ready, I'm ready, ready as we'll ever be! He never wanted this to happen, and I'll do this so he can be free, They will hear me," "Now it's time to redeem or it's time to resolve!" "Someday you'll thank me!" "And the outcome will hardly come free!" "I'll save my friend and his family!" "Now the lines in the sand!" "And our moments at hand!" "And I'm ready," "She's ready!" "Their ready! Ready as we'll ever be!"

As I walk out the door to Varians house Chariot puts a hand on my shoulder from behind and turns me around. "(_____) for the last time whatever your gonna do, don't do it. Your losing your sanity, going insane! You aren't emotionally stable. This won't make anyone feel any better about anything. Just think about how your parents would feel!" My left eye twiches from all the emotions that are running through my veins. And my nomal smile turns into a creepy but mad expression. "My parents aren't here anymore! They died in the fight against Rapunzel and Varian remember! The reason I'm doing this is because Rapunzel killed them! I'm avenging them! Don't EVER say that again! Also I'M FINE!" I shout in her face as my hands and face twitch. I walk away with tears breaking contact from my lashes but still having the creepy smile. "I'm coming Princess!" I sing out remembering my parents death and skipping into the darkness.

Flashback to a few hours ago.

Varians self-controled automaton races towards the princess Rapunzel. Rapunzel steps up to a cluster of black rocks and holds them, energy rushing through her body. Rows of rocks shoot out from under the ground, spraying dust everywhere while piercing through each and every automaton including Varians. As a 15 year old girl trys to get to safety with her father and mother, she tripps on a automaton arm sending her into the hard earth. Black rocks with a blue glow, sprout towards the poor girl struggling to get up from her fall. The father and mother run to their child and push her out the way of the indestructible forms. As the girl gets up and turns around she sees her mother and father impaled by the rocks multiple times with blood everywhere. The 15 year old cries there until Varian walks up to her and calms her down. The 14 year old then gets taken away by the corona palace guards.

End of flashback.

"You will pay rapunzel!" I say laughing a small bit as I look at corona castle from the bridge.

In the castle

As I walk around the castle halls I hear the princess and king arguing about something in her room. "Dad, I'll be fine, (____) is not going anywhere and Varian is locked up! Nothing will harm me and I've got Cassandra and Eugene to protect me!" Rapunzel says packing a bag of clothes and things. "I know, but I'm not ready for you to leave! I only got you back a year ago! I don't want to lose you again!" The king hugs his daughter and then I throw sleeping powder in the room. The king and princess fall asleep onto Rapunzels bed and I walk in grabbing Rapunzel, moving her to an abandoned part of the castle in the east wing. (Wink wink). I do the same with the king even though that was alot harder.

"What the! How did we get here! And why can't we move?" The princess asks very shocked about the situation. She looks at her feet then to her fathers feet. "Varian escaped!" Fredrick shouts annoyed. "Not even close your majesty!" I laugh. "(_____)?" Rapunzel questions. "Yes princess? What would you like. A hot beverage or maybe a snack?" I say innocently batting my eyelashes. "Whats going on? Why did you capture us?" Fred asks mad. "Well Fred," I taunt sitting on a chair infront of the two. "I just want to make a deal." I exclaim putting on an innocent act. "I doubt that, why are you really here?" Rapunzel says a bit annoyed now. "Wow you Royals have big trust issues!" I laugh putting my feet up on a table. "All I want to do is make a deal, then I can set you free..... maybe!" I laugh like a yandere and eventually settle down. "What do you propose?" The king asks causiously. "All I want is for you to free Varian and to forget this ever happened!" I say amused. "Absolutely not!" Shouts Fredrick as he leans forward. "Whats the catch?" Rapunzel asks terrified. "Or you'll get it!" I throw a orange-red chem ball at a flower vase and as the substance inside spreads everywhere it disintegrates everything it touches. "Dad?" Rapunzel quivers staring at her weak looking father. "Okay!" Fredrick sighs in defeat. "I'll tell a guard to bring him to his old home as soon as I get out." "And don't tell anyone about this!" And I dissapear into the shadows after freeing the royals.