11: The HajiDere

HajiDere
Definition : Very Shy Person
_____________________

I tend to walk the streets of old corona as less as possible.
Why? You ask.
Well! Varian my crush is always outside around town, either helping other villagers or following his father around trying to impress him.
I usually watch him from my window. Seeing his pale skin light up in the sun and his beautiful blue eyes full of wonder and mystery, the way his messy black hair falls perfectly around his face with those goggles keeping it in place and the way his smile lights up any dark day. That's the reason. He's the reason. I'm just too shy to talk to him. Every time he sees me and smiles or says hello, I just stiffen and become a blushing mess. I always am lost for words when talking to him. No seriously every time we talk I can't find any words and I just say the wrong things. Like one time I was eating some ice cream and as he walked past my ice cream melted and fell on him, then being the stupid I am I said, "Your so hot my ice cream melted." Gladly he misunderstood me and replied with, "Yeah it is really hot today!"

That was two days ago and I haven't talked to him since.

I was looking out my window sketching in my (ship name) book of me and Varian when his glimpse caught my eye. Then he started walking. Toward me. My house. Getting closer and closer. "Holy mother of pink fluffy unicorns!" I screech falling off my chair. Then it happened. The dreadful knock. "(___) honey, Varian's here!" Mother shouted. "Uhh in a minute I'll be there. Umm I mean I'll be there in a minute!" I shout hiding my book in my floor boards. "You can go straight up. Second door to the right!" I hear my mother say. "Thanks Miss (last name)!" Varian says walking up the stairs. I jump on my bed on my back but hit my head in the process then fall off the bed onto the wooden floor.

"Ow!" I moan with a thud. "Oh my gosh (___) are you okay!" Varian asks concerned bursting through my door. "Uuuuhhh!" I moan. Varian runs towards me but in the process trips and falls on top of me bring us to the floor once again. I feel warm steady breathing on my face and open my eyes to see Varian with his hands on either side of my head and his body above mine. My face feels warm. I probably look like a strawberry. (Tomato is old. I'm bringing in something else).

"Uhh sorry (__) I must of tripped on a floor board." Varian apologises looking back. He and I notice the floor board and my eyes grow wide. It's the floor board where I hid my book. I probably didn't put it back in the floor. "Oh looks like a loose floorboard." Varian says walking over and pulling on it. I start running and grab the book before he reads the cover. "Hehehehe!" I nervously chuckle putting the book behind my back. "What is that?" Varian asks looking to the side. "Hehehehehe!" I chuckle again. 'Why does he have to be so cute!?' I think as Varian puts his hands on his hips. "Uh huh?" He questions walking forward. I back up but fall down as I hit my bed. "Maybe we should have a little fun." Varian smirks. "Huh!?" I gasp flustered. "You know what I mean?" He flirts sitting next to me making me even more flushed. "What!" I gasp putting my hands to my mouth. "Ah HUH!" Varian yells grabbing the book and running off. "Wait NO!" I yell running after him.

"(Ship name). Drawings Of Me and Varian!" He reads out loud in the lounge. "Varian give that back!" I yell trying to get the book from him. "Wow!" Varian says. "I'm sorry!" I apologise a blushing mess as he closes the book. "Ugh I'm so embarrassed just leave and forget I exist." I mutter walking upstairs. "And why would I do that." Varian turns me around and. Kisses. Me. Out of all the girls. The hottest boy in old corona. Kisses. Me. I can't hold this. "IMSORRYICANTDOTHISBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yell running out of my house and towards corona.
_____________________________
Hey. Hopefully this was good enough because I didn't really make you an actual HajiDere because you weren't exactly very shy but nothing can be perfect.