45: The Rebellion

Part 2 of the hunger games chapter.
Requested by Social_Anxiety24601.
__________________________

Your POV

The darkness from my eyes soon turn to foggy light as I open them. The fog clears and my vision is met with bright blue tinted lights and a white room. I was hooked up to some medical equipment and I could feel a stabbing pain in my back. (Budoom Tssss). I wince in pain but move my neck towards a door as a creaking noise is heard. I see a man I recognize and try to get up to greet him. "Woh there. Take it easy (_____) you took quite a stab to the back." Chris, varian and i's games mentor says helping me up. Wait........... VARIAN!!! My eyes go wide as I think about varian. "Wheres varian! Is he okay!!" I quickly ask Chris frantically. "Yes varians okay he is in the other room watching this conversation. What's important is that you are okay though, okay?" Chris exclaims. I let out a small happy sigh. "Okay!" I exclaim. "Get some rest (_______) you have a big day tomorrow." And with that final statement Chris walks out of the room.

After five painful and boring minutes the door opens again and varian is walking inside wheeling a tray of food in but leaning on a walking pole. "Hey (_______), how you doing?" Varian asks stopping the tray and limping to the side of my bed. "I'm okay. What about you? Hows your stomach?" I ask weakly carefully sitting up. Varian steps back and leans on his pole as he uses his right hand to lift up his shirt. Under his shirt is a white bandage thats stained with crimson red here and there. I blush at him pulling his shirt up but as he lets go, the shirt falls so my blush subsides.

"Well..... I brought you some breakfast, bacon and eggs with pancakes. And orange juice." Varian speaks after a comfortable silence. I smile at him and slowly move so I'm sitting criss-crossed on the bed. "Thank you!" I smile kissing his cheek, letting a blush crawl up varians face. "Uh.... I *ahem* I better go. I'm starting a rebellion against president Snow and I have a speech soon." Varian says getting up awkwardly. "Okay. Good Luck!" I say smiling at him as he walks out. When Varian closes the door my body slumps and my heart sinks. "I guess he doesnt love me like I do.." I mumble sadly taking the tray of food. "At least I can love you without you judging me right!" I exclaim looking at the pancakes that a had a smiley face made out of bacon and scrambled eggs on the top.
_______________________________

Hey. Sorry this sucks, i got lazy af with this one but i will update. Just until Jan 1st. Anywho.... I will be starting a book soon, like posting the epilogue and just writing the chapters after this book is finished. I'm slowly drifting out of the tts fandom but until season 2 updates I wont be posting much varian. Dont get me wrong I love him with my heart but nothing really is happening and I'm quite bored. I'm getting more into the doc who and gravity falls fandoms. See you next chapter and hoped you enjoyed. :3