52: New years kiss

This will be the last official chapter in the book. I do hope you enjoyed and I'll post a chapter where I explain to you what's going on. Enjoy!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜
Part 2 of, the boys of the street.
________________________________

Your POV
It was new years eve and aphmau, katelyn, kawaii~chan and their friends Lucinda, Kim and teony were all hanging out at (_____) and varians house.

"I'm so glad that you are open to hosting this years, new years party (______)~sama!" Kawaii~chan exclaims smiling to me as she helps me with making a cake to go for the new years eve party "Yeah! I cant wait to see how everyone is doing!" I smile at the meif'wa. I put the cake into the oven and walk out of my kitchen.

"Hows the decorations going varian?" I ask going outside to see a mini bar, pool floaties spread around in our fresh water pool and rainbow coloured fairy lights hanging everywhere. "Great! I've just set up the speakers around the yard so we can hook your phone up to them and listen to music. I've just gotta set up the table for all the food and I'm done!" Varian smiles at me. "Nice! The boys are coming over soon plus some others of aphmaus friends!" I exclaim walking back inside. "Okay! I'll be back in a sec!" Varian yells as I walk back inside and hide my ears and tail. I see varian walk upstairs a few minutes later and into his bedroom. "He must be finished with outside." I mumble to myself scrolling through Flabbergram.

Third POV

As Katelyn, kawaii~chan, aphmau, (____) and the other girls hung out at (____)s house, the boys on the street were getting ready to impress the girl of their dreams.

At the party
Aphmaus pov

As the party got started everyone was outside laughing, swimming or eating food. "Uhm Aphmau, there are some people at the door asking for you." Varian exclaims to me from the side of the pool. "Oh they must be my friends!" I exclaim smiling swimming to the edge of the pool and wrapping my torso and arms in a soft, pale purple towel.

I walk to the open black door to see 5 people. 4 werewolves and 1 a meif'wa. The meif'wa had lavender coloured hair and a light grey pair of eyes.

One werewolf was shorter than the others and had green hair and bright cerulean blue eyes. The tallest out of the werewolves had deep candy apple red hair and 2 different coloured eyes one blue and one a shamrock green. There were two other werewolves there as well, one had purple hair and eyes and the other light brown hair and the same colour chocolate eyes.

"Dotty! Daniel! Rylan! Blaze!" I exclaim hugging my friends letting go of the warm towel that encased my body. "Hey Alpha!" The werewolves exclaimed happily hugging back. "Michi, the party is out back." I say to the meif'wa emotionless giving her a cold glare.

Varians POV

Everyone is outside doing whatever and I am finishing off the cakes icing and decoration. I watched (____) out the window splashing around in the pool with the girls while Laurence was trying to hit on her. This made me mad and before I was just about to finish the cake and bring it outside the doorbell rang. "Finally the pizza man is here!" I sigh grabbing my wallet and walking to the door. I open the charcoal coloured door to see 2 girls and 3 boys standing on the porch. "Uhm hello?" I question giving them a confused look. "Well hello~ to you nyah!" A meif'wa with lavender hair flirts walking in front of the group. "We are here for Aphmau!" A short werewolf with green hair exclaims. "Oh right I'll get her for you!"