New story

Hey I have some story ideas. Tell me your favourites.

Tour love.

Sean Lew is an Internet sensation. His rich. All the girls love him. All the male dancers want to be him. He does a meet and greet and one special fan gets to go on tour with him. And as you know, that would be kaycee rice. Kaycee rice has adored Sean so much. She never thought she would meet him. Going on tour for 3 months with Sean changes everything. What will happen?

Sister zoned.

Kaycee and Sean have been best friends since they were 2. Their moms are best friends. Sean and kaycee do everything together. Dance partners. Sleepovers. Camps. Holidays. School.

Kaycees always seen Sean as a big brother. Those brothers you have baths with when your little and sleep in the same bed. Those ones who protect you. The nice ones. But when she grew older she started feeling different things about Sean. But at that moment, Sean saw kaycee as a little sister..

Or did he think that was the only was he had to see her in. When she sister zoned.

Bad boys heart.

Kaycee and Sean have been friends forever. They're moms were best friends in high school so kaycee and Sean basically grew up together. Those childhood best friends you had baths with and had to sleep in the same bed on holidays and sleepovers. Dance partners. But they've always been best friends.

Sean kinds goes on a different path with his life. He becomes the schools biggest player. Kaycee is used to Sean being a player. But then she gets feelings. They way Sean cares for her and randomly flirts with her definitely didn't help. But kaycee is to scared to date a player. Especially if you do, you could loose them.

What does she do, when she's in love with a bad boys heart?

Okkk please comment which ones you like. Ik they're bad ones but eh