15

Kaycees POV.

Tomorrow's the day. The day of my birthday. I can't wait. As I wake up with the sun shining on my face, like every other morning, it's obviously not soothing with the sun in your eyes.

I groan as I wake up and get ready for school.

I grab my bag and leave to school, I hear a scream

I grab my bag and leave to school, I hear a scream. I run back upstairs into my moms room. "Mom what's wrong!" I say and she looks at me. "Tomorrows your birthday!" She screams and I nod slowly.

She looks at me and I giggle. "Well I'm gonna go to school now.." I say and she waves at me. I chuckle and walk downstairs. I get out of the house and start walking. Till it all went black.

Sean's POV.

I woke up this morning and helped myself up to some blood. Like, how else do you think I'm gonna survive. I get ready for school and start walking. I have a car, but, I really can't be bothered.

As I walk I get a phone call from a random number and I pick it up. "Yep, is that the girl?" A woman whispers. "Yes, I'm calling Silas's one now" he whispers and I frown in confusion. The call hangs up and I sigh.

I feel I vibrate and I got a message from the same number. I widen my eyes when I see the picture. It's a picture of kaycee in the back of a car unconscious. "Meet up at imsocreativerIgHt street and come alone. That's the only way you can save your precious doppelgänger" a male voice says and hangs up.

I run to the address with my vamp speed and wait. I see a man come out of the shed and look at me. I run up to him but before I do anything I fall to the floor in pain. My head feels like it's exploding.

Witches

"Now, I'll stop if you don't try to kill me" He says and he stops. I get up and look at him. "What do you want?!" I ask and he chuckles. "Choose, now. Who's gonna die?" He asks and I frown.

"We don't want the world to be destroyed!" He shouts and I widen my eyes. "So choose, who's gonna die?" He asks and a woman brings kaycee out with a rope tied around kaycees hand. "Hurt her and I swear I wil-."

"Oh keep going. Then we'll just kill the both of you" he says and kaycee falls to the ground. She starts shaking and I run to her. She stops but she's laying there. Faint heartbeat. Slow breath.

Kaycees POV.

Then it all goes black.

I hear laughing and clapping and I look behind me and see Sean. But that wasn't Sean.

"Silas" I say and he looks surprised. "You know me?!" He asked amused and I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I Ask and he laughs.

"It's so funny right? How we all know Sean has lived longer then you, So he would be the one to die right?" He asks and I stay silent. "But the thing is, the world still gonna self destruct! Because the only way, this would ever stop, is if you die." He says and I widen my eyes.

"And Sean isn't gonna let you die! He would let the world die if that meant that you lived! So just saying." He says. I was about to say something but he disappears and I wake up.

I look around and it's night. "It's nearly midnight. It's time" a woman says and he nods. "Kaycee, what happened?!" I hear Sean asks and I look around me. Sean in a chair wrapped around in ropes soaked in water? He sees my confusion and sighs.

"Oh girl. Your little boyfriend thought that all vervain got burned in LA. But he was wrong. My family has heaps of it. And it burns vampires. Too much, and it kills" he says and starts laughing.

"So which one of you are gonna die?" He asks and I look at Sean. "Me!" We both say in unison and he looks at me. "Kaycee, I've lived for nearly 700 years. It's time for me to die" he says and I shake my head. "I don't care! Your staying" I say and he shakes his head. "Well I agree with the vampire because I hate them and I was gonna kill him anyway if you died" he says and laughs. "Joking!" He shouts and I roll my eyes.

He walks over to me and unties the rope. "Now your gonna stay here and watch your boyfriend die." He says and I widen my eyes. He takes a stake out and smirks. He runs to Sean and I run in front of him. He misses Sean and hits me. Straight. In. The. Heart.

"Fuck" I hear him say and the woman looks at us. "WE WERE PAID TO KILL THE BOY! NOW THEIR GONNA KILL US! Let's go!" I hear the woman shouts and they run. Sean breaks free and comes to me.

"Kaycee, why?! Why!" He shouts and i smile. Just laying there. "Even if you died, it wouldn't of made a difference. I have to die. And if you died anyways, I wouldn't be able to live. Cause I need you Sean I need you" I say and start coughing blood.

"No your not dying on me" he says and I smile. "It's ok Sean. It's ok. Just remember ok." I say and he frowns. "I love you. And only you. I will watch over you my love. I love you" I say as I feel my breath fade away. As I hear nothing and see nothing. I feel empty, until I feel nothing..

I'm dead.