13

Kaycees POV.

Sean and I walked to our lockers and got our stuff. Since the teacher held us back, we're the last few kids still left. "Hey.. how long have you known Tahani for?" Sean randomly asks and I look at him.

"Uh.. basically my whole life? Why?" I ask and he looks around scratching the back of his head. "Uh.." He says and I look at him and chuckle. "You like her or something?" I ask and he looks at me and frowns. "Did you just ask that? No not me. Josh!" He says and I nod awkwardly and look down.

We continue to walk home in silence and I take a breath. "So josh likes her... and he's a vampire..." I say and he looks at me. "Well, if he does something to her, just know that baileys her friend. And you know what she is." I say simply and he chuckles.

"You know what's weird tho. Like girls, go through puberty and all that, but a while ago Tahani got like no pimples. And she looks like she's not even growing or ageing. And like apparently she has her period but gets no pain. But she's never wearing a tampon or a pad or- Fuck."

I look over to Sean and his eyes are widened and his looking into no where. "Sorry that was kinda too much information. If you could jus-." But he looks at me which makes myself cut off what I was gonna say. "She's never in pain. Gets no period. Doesn't age?" He says weirdly and I nod weirdly. "So your taking interest in girl talk nice t-." But then I stopped.

I started to feel dizzy. I lost my balance when strong arms caught me from falling to the ground. I started to feel weaker, loosing my vision, when it all went black.

I started getting the same visions. All over again. But quicker. Very quick. It repeats and repeats. Until it stoped and it showed me the moon. The full moon. Then it went down and I saw a calendar. One date was circled. October 21. My birthday. But on the calendar it didn't say that. It said "our destruction" . Then I see a message and a knife. I grow scarce as I read it.

It wall went black then I woke up. I gasped and started breathing heavily. I look around and I'm where I fell. "Woah woah you ok?" He asks and I nod slowly. "That's weird, I'm still.. here" I say and he looks confused. I look at the time on my phone and look back up at him. "How long have I been out?" I ask and he looks confused.

"What do you mean. You just fell like 2 seconds ago. You didn't pass out" he says and I scratch my head. "Uh, you sure.. cause I just had visions that felt like they've gone on for a couple minutes" I say and he shakes his head. "Couple minutes, you mean by less then 2 seconds.. ok.." he says and I shake my head and he helps me up.

"Sean. I think we're in danger. Or something bad is gonna happen" I tell him and he looks at me so I could continue on. "I had the same visions. Like last time. But they were on repeat going through again and again every couple seconds. But there was something new.." I say and he looks at me.

"What was it? Is it bad? It can't be that bad right?" He asks and I sigh. "I mean, does a full moon, and a calendar with a date that says "our destruction" on it, not to mention that's the day of my birthday, bad?" I ask and start breathing heavily.

"Sean, I think baileys grams were true" I say and he shakes his head. "No, this can't happen. I can't let it happen" he says and I look down. "Is there anything else?" He asks and I freeze and stay silent. "Kaycee, what else happened?" He Asks and I look at him.

"There was a message. With a knife on a table near it. The message was written in blood" I say and he looks at me. "What did it say?" He ask and I look down. I look back up at him and sigh.

"It said, that we need to stay alive. That if one of us die, it would be all ruined" I say and he widens his eyes. "Then don't worry." He says and I frown. "What do you mean?" I ask and he shrugs. "Anyways.. Josh is not the reason why I actually asked about Tahani" he says changing the subject.

"We think she's a vampire" he says and I burst out laughing. I see his seriousness and I stop. "Your not kidding" I say and he nods. "Ok, before you explain to me how you know her and she can't possibly be a vampire, hear me out" He says and I nod.

"So, Josh was walking her home the other day, and he was hungry. But when he looked at Tahani Neck, nothing happened. Like he wasn't drawn to her. And we thought it was because he liked her, but when he got to her house, he smelt blood. A lot of it. And when he got to the door, he accidentally stepped in" he says and I give him a confused look.

"Vampires can't get in a house that's owned by a mortal, unless their invited. And she didn't invite him in.. so she is either living in an abandoned house, that's not owned, or the owners are dead, or she's a vampire." He adds and I widen my eyes.

"The other week, she has a drink on her and I could see when she drunk it, it was red on her lips. She said it was just a smoothie but.." I say and he widens his eyes. The next thing I know were at my house and I sigh. "We will talk about this tomorrow. Bye" I say before pecking him on the lips and going into my front door.

Sean's POV

Did she just, kiss me? Again. Kaycee rice, what are you doing to my heart. As I walked a bit I feel a bite on my leg and I look down to see a wolf. I shake him off and he runs away. I sigh painfully and look down at my leg. No. That bite couldn't be made by an ordinary wolf. But how it's not the full moo- hybrid. A werewolf bite. Lethal.

There's no cure.

Oh no. Ohhhh helll no.