6

Sean's POV.

"No. No. Your dead." I say and she smirks. "No, I was already dead when I met you" she says and I widen my eyes. "You were a vampire.." I say completely forgetting kaycee was their.

"Looks like your one too" She says and I sigh. "So, how long? When I died you turned?" She asks and I chuckle. "What, I'm older than you just tell me. Nothing to be embarrassed about." She says and I chuckle. "Doubt that. I'm 684" I reply and She widens her eyes. I look down. Then I see kaycee. "Fuck" I say and cover kaycees eyes. "Sean! What the heck are yo-." Kaycee starts then rips my hand off her eyes and sees Katharine. Katharine sees her and widens her eyes.

Me and Julian look and each other then block our ears. Yep, still didn't block out the screams. "Sean! What the heck is happening!" Kaycee says standing up. "What do you mean vampires!" She shouts and I sigh.

I run over to her with my vamp speed and she widens her eyes. I quickly look in her eyes and start my compulsion.

(Btw, what coming up is not true in the vampire diaries, just making it up now)

"I'm going to bring you home, and your gonna forget everything that had to do with Katharine pierce, katerina petrova, or vampires" I say compelling her and she stares at me. "Sean! How the heck can I forget this?!" She shouts and I widen my eyes.

"No. This can't be true. Vervain is gone. So it can't be that, and she can't be a werewolf. And definitely not a vampire." I say and widen my eyes. "Kaycee.. are you a witch?!" I ask and she bursts out laughing.

"You crazy?!" She says and she stops laughing once she sees how serious I am. "Bro.. wait wait" Julian says and I turn to him. "Remember how I read this stupid book about doppelgängers?" Julian says and I nod. "Well..." He says and I shake my head.

"I mean, that's the only way! I mean, she is basically the exact same as Katharine and she can't be compelled!" Julian shouts and I sigh. I grab my phone and call Kenneth. "Kenneth, emergency now. Come with josh" I say and a couple seconds later their right next to us.

"Bro what's up?" Ken asks the sees kaycee. "Oh shit" he says and I shake my head. "Don't worry. She kinda knows" I say then point behind me to Katharine. "SHITTT" Josh shouts.

"You know I can see and hear you" Katharine says and everyone ignores her. "Bro." Ken says and walks around. "What do we do?!" Josh asks and I shrug because my mind is Blanc. Finally something comes up.

"Kaycee give me your phone" I say and she give me her phone. "Call bailey" I tell her and she looks confused. "Just call her" I say and she calls her and hand me the phone.

"Yes. Hello. Yea it's me Sean. Yea, well Um kaycee knows... Hey! It wasn't my fault someone came in and looked exactly like her! Ugh I'll explain but I need someone experienced. Like who know all the witchy stuff... yep. Ok. Bye" I say and give the phone back to kaycee and she widens her eyes.

"Bailey is a witch. Talk about it later" I say carrying her and vamp speeding to the address bailey said on the phone. Everyone else in that room was a vampire so they heard what the address was.

As I knock on her door it opens immediately. "Ok. So I haven't told my grandma yet so you'll have to convince her." She says and walks back inside. We stay outside and she walks back to the door. She steps outside and looks at everyone. "Why are you guys still out side. Com-." But I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from saying anything.

"What?!" She shouts once I let go. "Don't say come in. Or we will all be able to come in your house at all times. And trust me, I don't think, u or your grams would like that" I say and she doesn't say anything and looks confused.

"Ok. What is actually going on here I'm still confused!" Kaycee shouts and I sigh I try to walk through the door but it wouldn't let me. And I turn around and bailey and kaycee both go "ohhh".

"Still confused about everything" kaycee says and I nod in agreement. "Bailey, where's your-." I start but get cut off. "Right here vamps." Says an old lady coming out of the house. "What do you blood suckers want?" She asks and looks at kaycee. "Don't say kaycee is one too" She whispers to bailey and she shakes her head.

Then she looks around even more and see Katharine. She looks back and forth and them two and sighs deeply. "Doppelgängers" She says and sighs. "So it's true? That's why she can't be compelled?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No. That's a Mith." She says and we all look at her.

"There's something else.." she says and looks around. "Who tried to compel her?" She asks and I raise my hand. "Can you try again?" She asks and I nod. I stand in front of kaycee and she looks up in my eyes. "Don't be scared" I tell her and she nods.

I see her hands fiddling with her sleeve so I held her hands in mine to calm her down. "Ok" I say and sigh.
"Kaycee rice. Forget my name" I say simply and she looks at me. "Can't forget Sean Lew" She says and we look at the witch. "You two like each other or something?" She says and we immediately let go or each other's hands and shake our head.

She rolls her eyes and look at Katharine. "Let me guess. She is a vampire, and you two have had history" she says pointing to me and her and we nod.
She sighs deeply and walks around.

"This can't be true." She whispers and we all look at each other. "Ok. One more test" she says and looks at us. "You." She says pointing at ken. "I can already see you have something for my grandchild so it can't be you." She says and he walks to her. We all look confused and she looks at kaycee.

"You, compel her" she says and he awkwardly walks to her. "Um forget my name?" He says compelling her. She looks around confused and says. "Um.. kannan? Kaycee? Kj.." she says and we all widen our eyes.

She thinks for a bit then looks at Kenneth. "Kenneth! Your name is Kenneth!" She says and we all look confused. "Why does his partially work and mine doesn't?" I ask and she looks at everyone.

"I knew it. I knew I've seen you before." She said and we all look confused. "Have you been to England?" She says and I shake my head. "That's it! I've seen you at England. Name was Tom Lake" she says and I shake my head. "No that wasn't me" I say and she nods. "Yea it wasn't" she says and I look at her.

"It was your doppelgänger"

Ok. All of you who have watched TVD would know this was coming. But eh