11: To Not Sharing! 🍋

Your heart raced at his words, and at the crushing feeling of his hand on your neck. For a long moment he held you like that, staring hard into your big eyes with an evil glare, watching you grow more panicked as you struggled at his hands just enough to show your surprise. Finally he relented, dropping his hands and kissing the discolored spots on your neck.

"Oh, is that all? Maybe I want to be bad then," you teased, wiggling your hips back and forth. "I like getting bitten. And the other part... I think I could be okay."

Again he went for your throat, in one movement wrapping his fingers around your neck and pushing you against the tree and shoving himself deeply inside of you.

"You want my hand around your neck?" He asked. "You want me to choke and bite the fuck out of you?"

"Yes" you panted back, "but you'll need to do better than that to hurt me."

You saw the anger flash over his eyes as he heard what you'd said. He drew a slow breath through gritted teeth and tightened his grip. As his eyes narrowed, and focused, yours grew wide. Your vision began to blur as he stared your down.

"Maybe what you need, is a good fucking. To feel yourself filled up, to feel my cock pounding your pussy. Do you think that's what you need?" Every word increased your heart rate further, each one making you feel hotter, sending sparks through your body.

"Y-yes please" you whimpered, struggling to contain your excitement.

"Oh it's such a shame that you don't get to cum then" he teased with a smile. "That I'll get to use this perfect body for his own pleasure, and you'll get nothing until I tell you that you can have something." He ran his hands down from your neck, over your breasts and around to your waist.

"Mawshee, please!" you pleaded.

He didn't reply, only bit the skin on the outside of your neck and listened to your shriek as his teeth left their marks.

"Would you like to feel his hot cum?" he asked as his cock prepared to empty into you. Your strangled answer was barely intelligible as he squeezed your throat.

You appeared lightheaded as your brain screamed for oxygen.

He screamed out, "Come hard for me! Show my cock how much you need it."

As if on command, your body convulsed. Unable to move, your body tensed as your pussy contracted violently on his pulsing cock. Your orgasm pulled him into his own. It was if you were milking him with your pussy and his cum began to spurt inside you, filling your swollen insides. He made love to you passionately as you both reached the height of your orgasms, releasing your own vixen shriek. Finally empty, he grinded you into the tree with his pulsing cock as you cried and moaned. His hand dropped down and he pulled you into his lap, floating over a branch.

Slowly, both of our waves of pleasure subsided. You laid against his chest breathing hard along with him. You fell against him, exhausted from what took place.

"Say you're only mine, YN." He whispered as he stroked your ears. "You won't let anyone else have you."

"I'm only yours, Mawshee..." You cooed, nuzzling his chest with your nose. "Your wife. You don't have to share your wife."