10: To The Tree Tops! 🍋

Marshall Lee drug several of his fingernails down your stomach to your pussy. It was swollen and ready. It wouldn't take but a minute for you to dissolve into chuffles and moans.

His buckle clinked as he further pushed his pants and boxers down. He watched as you licked your dry lips, ready, wanting him. His shorts and underwear dropped to the ground releasing his swollen, thick cock. As he floated in front of you, he thought you looked more an animal than a woman at the moment. And it didn't particularly bother him.

Your eyes seemed to pierce him; you were like an addict, needing a fix. He didn't bother with any lubricant; as a vampire you wouldn't need to bother with anything having to do with pain. Pressing hard against your folds, he easily slid his thick cock deep between your swollen lips. Your silky insides clenched him as you moaned in his ear.

Marshall started fucking you thoroughly. Your inability to move left your smashed against the tree. In fact, he even heard the sounds of bark breaking and falling against your feet. You cried out at his every thrust. Fox, human and vampire noises mixed in the woodlands and you desperately hoped that no one would cross paths with you. Especially none of your friends.

But then, an idea occurred to him.

"Don't come yet," he grunted between your foxy yips. "I want to punish you for slamming the door on my face. And for telling me to go home. And maybe just to try something new."

You whimpered and took your punishment as you got fucked. He could feel your hips trying to move to meet him and earn some sweet relief. He bent just slightly at the waist to allow his pelvis to crash hard against yours. The branches began to creak, and it seemed like even the tree moaned as you fucked.

"Please can I come? Mawshee, can I come?" you began to beg, desperate for the release. You would always try anything the vampire king wanted; it normally turned out very interesting.

"That wasn't very nice" he joked darkly. The words themselves were playful, but his feelings were very, very serious.

"No," you replied breathlessly, "it wasn't."

"And you know what happens to girls who aren't nice?" He moved to whisper in your ear.

"No, I don't." You lied and whimpered as his pace slowed down, "you'll have to tell me. Maybe even show me"

Swiftly, his hands gripped your tight around the sides of your neck; cutting off the blood supply that was left in your body. If you were a fox and not a vampire, you would get the feeling of losing consciousness, but not be in danger of choking.

But he quickly remembered that you were indeed a vampire.

And so, his closed his thumbs over your throat.

"They get bit."

He sunk his teeth into your neck but stopped his motions all together. You let out a strangled moan.

"This is what happens to bad girls."He whispered as he relinquished his teeth.