The Recovery (Pt. 2)

*Nikki's POV*
(Right before Brie Passed Out)

No, no, no, no, no.
This can't be happening.....
Alicia must have told. You know, I'm grateful and all but now all of them now know. And all of them see me and Brie so vulnerable... so weak.....

I felt so weak at the moment I barely could move. But luckily I could move my head to see what's going on.

Once I have the power and strength to move my head. I see at least 3-5 paramedics hovering over somebody. I can't see whom but i see blood on the floor.

"In an orderly fashion I need everyone to move out of the way please so we can get Her-" my whole world stopped.. Her..Meaning only one person...Brie.

Luckily, long of the paramedics moved out of my way so I was able to see her.. But oh god.. Oh my god..

I see one of the paramedics having a huge cloth thing and holding up her head to stop blood from coming out her head.

Suddenly her eyes roll into the back of her head and her eyes shut. "Were losing her." I panicked I started hyperventilating. One of the medics noticed and put a masked on me to help me control my breathing and calm me down.

I calmed down a little bit but then outside I heard running footsteps and , what sounded like wheels.

I look towards the doorway and see 2 more paramedics with a gurney. They rush there over to brie. They lower the gurney enough for it to reach her lever.

They picked her up gently so the blood flow won't gush out. I watched her as she got wheeled out of the room, the outside.

Then I felt about 4 hands on me, two on each side of me. I felt my body no- longer on the floor.

I groaned. After wat going Brie I couldn't feel my leg. I'm pretty sure it snapped in half. But I'm keeping my cool. I feel like I can't feel it. Omg are they gonna amputate it!!!!

I started breathing quickly, I think I had a panicked attacked....

I feel light heade-

*Alicia's POV*
(After her call ended with the unknown person)

Oh no....Oh god..
I slowly turned around and saw Roman Reigns. I don't know what to do I just froze , i looked him in the eye and then you can hear my phone land on the grass...

" who you talkin to Foxy." Roman said...

"My mom. She's just checking in on me , she just wants to know if I was safe or not..."

I feel bad about lying , I didn't know what to do ... I feel like one day they're going to find out who I was talking to..

I can't keep this forever , I have a limited time here , i have to be very cautious of what I'm doing or what I'm saying near them. Right now my main objective is to keep the twins safe.

But in order to do....that I have to tell them the truth....

" hey Roman ..."

"yeah foxy?"