Seth

*When School Ended*

Wow, today was a hell if day. I got a new girlfriend, yay..

Dumbass

I know already, Jesus... But what today was a REALLY eventful day. I heard Nikki talk after 3 years... And then when brie showed up and she left..... I wonder what that was about....

Anyways, I am going to practice with the rest of the guys. Then I bump into a small figure, I notice its Alexa....

"Sorry Alexa I didn't see you there." I say as I help her up.

" Its okay I was actually looking for you, babe" As she dusts herself off.

"O-okay what is it you n-need to tell me?" I say nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"Umm, well I was wondering..."

"YO! ROLLINS HURRY YOUR ASS UP! WE GOT PRACTICE!" someone yelled behind Alexa.

I looked and saw Roman. Thank god. Life saver. When Alexa turned around I looked at Roman and mouth ' thank you roman'.

He just smiled and then Alexa kept her cool and said

" okay.. You know what, I call you later on" she said then pecked my cheek and skipped.

I turned to Roman, happily smiling since she left.

" what happened Seth. What did she need. Your welcome by the way."

" Oh I don't know you came at the right time, she didn't tell me. But Anyways we need to go to practice." I said still kinda nervous.

" Yeah, and I need to talk to you about something. It's about the twins." He said kinda weirdly.

I know that Brie is in class with roman and others, and I have Nikki in mine. But maybe we can put this puzzle together.

( so I am skipping the talking part for you guys because you already now, and I am a lazy ass enjoy :)

Holy shit, a bruise on her neck. But roman said it looked like a hand print. Then she ran out..... Then grabbed Nikki and left. But where??

" Yeah she ran out the room, I don't know where though. " Roman said as we entered the field.

" She came into our room, and liked at nikki , the Nikki got up and they both left together. And I don't know where. " I said as he looked at me.

" Oh shit. Okay now we solved some of the mystery. But do you have any idea where they might have gone to." He said as we continued walking toward the rest of the guys.

" I think I know where they might be........"

A voice said behind us and saw...........