Nikki

*Authors POV*
So this takes place right before Brie entered the History Classroom. And BTW I forgot to say they are all sophomore.

*Back To Nikki's POV*

Okay now my turn for a ride to Hell. Yay ( note my sarcasm).

I opened the door and I don't look at anyone and I just make my way to my regular seat, in the back.

Oh hell no.

Paige and Carmella sit on my left and right. And oh great, Seth is in front of me with Finn on his left and on his right my ex-guy bestfreind Dolph.

All of them turn to look at me, great still 5 minutes until we can start class. I still had my hood up and head down so they can't see my face or neck , its just a shadow.

" Hey Niks. How are you." Paige says softly. I laughed so all 5 of them heard me. They looked at me weirdly.

"How about you go back to your cheerleaders and continue being a really shitty bestfriend, I mean ex-bestfreind. " I said in a regular vo96ice. All of them looked shocked at what I said.

What it is the truth. She left me for her cheerleaders to become popular.

" Why don't you pull your hood down." Finn asked in his cute irish accent. I looked up so they saw my emotionless face.

" Certain reasons you don't need to know " I say. Wow, I haven't talked to anyone in 3 years.

"And what is that Bella. You used to be nice , kind, caring, fucking happy but not anymore. What the fuck happened"
Dolph says with a slight sad voice.

"I don't know Dolph. But then again what happened to all of you?" I say emotionless. They all looked sad. I used to be friends with all of them. But that was 3 fucking years ago.

" Why do you have a hood on though." Seth said calmly. I move uncomfortable they notice then Carmella says.

" What is it Nikki, you want to say something." Carmella says worriedly.

*Ring Ring, Ring Ring*

"ALL RIGHT CLASS GET OUT YOUR TEXTBOOKS, TURN TO PAGE 456." Ms Turner yells.

Thank god , a damn life-saver. They still looked at me but had to turn away to get there notebooks.

I wonder how Brie is doing.