Nikki

Omg Alicia is here...I. I don't know what to say....Im happy she's here but she will reveal the truth. She knows about the hitting,cutting, what happened. She can't tell them, they'll tell counselors. Then they will call our dad. Then he will give us a beating of a lifetime.

"Hey Nikki..." Alicia said breaking the silence between us. I was too focused on Alicia that I didn't noticed Seth, Roman, Dean, Finn, Carmella, or Paige behind her. I pulled up my hood and so did Brianna. I turned and saw red marks on Carmellas and Paige's face. I tensed up and Brianna stood beside me.

" what happened to your cheeks. Did an accident happen." I said emotionless.

"Quit with the charade Bella , I know for a fact you are not okay. You need help, you need your friends." Alicia said putting her hand in my shoulder I swatted her hand away from my shoulder.

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Friends.. Really.. friends wouldn't stab you in the back, friends who would not leave you in the dust, friends would be there when you needed them the most, but that's the opposite of what all of them behind you did.  you were the only loyal friend I had, then you left , and me and Brianna did not have anybody. Carmella and Paige left us for the cheerleaders, Roman ,Seth ,Dean, Finn Dolph ( I forgot to write they also got dolph BTW.)  left us for the popularity because they can't hang out with the "loser twins". " I was breathless as I ended that last sentence I was thinking about the good times ..but then again they're all fake..

I found out but I don't know if it's true or not that they all hung out with us because we were pretty and we WERE pretty popular back in Middle School but when they didn't need us anymore and they already got their own popularity they left us , I'm not sure if it's true or not but if it is it's a pretty fucked up thing if you think about it.

They just stood there Silent not saying a word just looking at us but when I was talking luckily Brianna took the time and their distraction took our bags and got ready she tapped my shoulder I turned around I got the signal and we both ran like hell .

About two minutes later we ended up at our doorstep, luckily our dad's truck wasn't there so he wouldn't know we were late to get home. We both opened the door and entered in the house, there was blood stains on the floor from our beating last night, it was regular for us , nothing new.

We headed up to our room and just lay down on our disgusting crappy bed . We didn't  say anything to each other we just put our bags down and laid on the bed. I just looked up on the ceiling trying to process what just happened I never really thought she would come back but you know it was nice of her to try but it won't work we're trapped inside or Hell nobody could help us .

I'm scared that one day that my dad will lose his shit. I'm scared that he will take it too far , I 'm scared that we won't be able to escape, I'm scared that nobody and I mean nobody will help us...

We heard the door slam both me and Brianna jumped out of our beds and quickly took all out our homework pretending that we were doing something . Then we heard a thud and then we heard footsteps running up to our room , we both got petrified but tried to keep calm. We knew exactly what that meant.... that meant that HE was home.....