Brie

Fucking hell dude.

They are still looking at me. I regret pulling down my hood. Right now we are writing down notes. Then......then this happened.

"Well we are doing a team project. There is 24 of you so there are going to be a 3 groups of 6 people." Omg, there 5 of them and one of me . Fuck you Mr. Hallow.

They all turn to me, I shifted uncomfortably. " Looks like your partnering with us." Dean said with a smile.

I get up and make my way to Mr. Hallow's desk. He noticed me and said, " How may I help you Brianna." with a damn smgile.

"I was wondering if I could work alone." I said whispering but making sure he heard me.

" Well, I know with you , you used to be able to work with everyone but not anymore . But its a lot of work, every person has a part they need to do. If you work alone that means you have to do 6 parts. Which is 6 essays for every part." He said and he saw my emotionless face.

" Okay fine. Ill try to communicate with them." I say emotionless with a frown on my face

" Who is your team." He said with a slightly confused face.

" Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Eva Marie , Summer Rae, and me." I mutter.

" Well okay. Get to work Here one person picks one part to do." He said and handed me a packet with 7 pages. I made my way to my desk.

As I sat they looked at me worriedly." I'm sorry." Eva said with Summer nodding.

I sat down and placed the packet on my desk for everyone to see. But he had to say this......

"Are you abused Brianna" Roman said. As soon as I heard this I ran out of the room. With my bag I went into the History room. With Mr. Hallow yelling at me to come back.

I opened the door to the history room, with my head still down. My heart is beating fast, hopefully she gets the sign.

"Do you need something Brianna." Ms. Turner said I saw Nikki turn to me and she knew what is happening.

She grabbed her stuff and left the room. With Ms Turner y
elling at us. We ran out of the school , after 15 minutes we appeared in our street.

We stopped and turned right, we made our way to our groups old hangout place. The park under the old big tree .

" So what happened Brianna. We planned this 3 years ago." Nicole said calmly.

We did this plan , if someone say are you abused or if the counsuler wanted to talk to us we go get the other person and we head to the tree and stay there until school is over which is in 30 minutes. Then we can head home .

I told her every thing about Roman said, and about Eva and Summer's comment and about how they said  I'm sorry to me.

" Holy shit, what do we do. We literally can't go to school tomorrow." Nicole said freaking out.

"Calm down, when we go grab some water bottles for tomorrow and we make our way to the park here underneath the tree. Stay here or we go to school. Pick."  I said trying to calm down Nicole.

" okay when school ends we have to wait here for 10 minutes. Just like usual, and grab water bottles for tomorrow. And then as usual get our regular beating." Nicole said, at the end she got quite.

" Okay got it now lets wait."

.............