Seth

Me and the boys finished practice and started heading to lunch when. I got a text message from a unexpected person, "Meet me at the Library"-From Alexa Bliss. "

"Hey guys imma go to the library i need a book for English, see you at lunch." I say to the boys as they nod. I speed walk to the library so no teachers see me skip lunch.

I arrive and I see Alexa at one of the tables, I take a deep breath with a hundred thoughts going through my mind, "WTF DOES SHE WANT" the main thought.

"Rollins you actually came, I thought maybe you wouldn't come." Alexa said nervously. Which made me shift my feet nervous. "Yeah, were friends even though you yell at me 99% of the time." she frowned slightly.

"Well i was wondering something." "Okay what is it Alexa" I said nervously. She walked towards me making me so fucking nervous.

"Well I was wondering if you want to be my boyfriend?" She said I was so fucking confused. Doesn't she like Dean? She hates me,right? She yells at me all the time! "Umm sure"

 You fucking idiot! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT

 My self-consciousness yelled at me. i am sorry i panicked .

Right when i said that Alexa squealed and said "Yay, so you soon at lunch babe." she said with a grin then kissed my cheek and then skipped out of the library.

Wow nice you genius you fucked up didn't ya. You are now on your own dumb ass.

My self-consciousness said as i facepalmed. Why, just why. I should have not said anything. I want to kill myself.

Alexa isn't my type. Nikki is!! I mean.... fine i like Nikki even if she hasn't talk to anyone in years she is amazing, beautiful, talented, and such a caring and kind soul. Man i truly just fucked up, didn't i??