Seth

*Just After the Twins Ran Away.*

Roman was about to run after them but Alicia blocked his path.

" Do not go after them , it will only make the situation worse I know them, I've been friends with them for a long time... let them have their space so meanwhile all of you just go home.."

Alicia said quietly as she look down it got me thinking,  is she here alone??

"Do you have a place to stay Foxy?"  Finn said.

We all looked at her for an answer. She didn't say anything just looked at the direction the twins ran at. She looked back at us with her famous smile.

" Yes I am staying at my grandmas house." Alicia said with a fake smile.

We all didn't believe her but we all had to leave do to the fact that our parents are gonna get mad at us. But Alicia stayed under the tree.

When I was walking home the main question was. Did she come alone?

The minute I came home I went straight up into my room and called the guys.

Roman  - Hey dude whatcha need?

Dean - Yeah what two tones.

Seth- First of all I got rid of the blonde part already..Dick. And second off all, today was a hell of a day.

Roman - Yeah it was. What do you think Alicia meant when she said " stop with the charade Bella". That was kinda weird.

Roman did have a point. Were they faking it. What was wrong with them?

Dean- True lover boy. Wasn't it fun seeing Alicia , Roman.

Even though we can't see each other I can feel the smirk on Dean face.

Roman- Shut up Ambrose. And first of All I don't like Alicia anymore-e.

Seth- That's a straight up lie. When we were walking to the park your eyes were straight up on her ass.

*Roman Has Left The Call*

Both me and Dean started dying.

Dean- Alright two tones we will have have meeting, meaning the entire squad. And figure, first why Alicia is here, second if she came alone, and third what's up with the twins. So see you at school tomorrow two tones.

Seth- Alright talk to you later lunatic.

Dean- oh you di-

I hung up before he finished his sentence.

I put my phone to charge and then I threw myself on my bed. I sighed into my pillow. I turned around so I had my back on the bed. I just looked at the ceiling.

Tomorrow is gonna be hectic..

To be continued.......