Nikki

"WAKE UP YOU USELESS SLUTS!!" , my dad yells as he pours water on both me and my twin Brie.

I usually wake up in pain with cuts and bruises all over my body, some cuts from my dad and some from myself. Ever since my mom left us at 13 years old my father became an acholic and take his anger on both me and Brie.

I live in this little neighborhood, to my right my neighbor is Seth Rollins or the asshole/jock/king of the entire school, to my left is my ex-bestfriend Paige. Me and Paige used to be bestfriends before my mom left us, she said I started acting freaky and wierd and she left me to hang out with the cheerleaders.

I didnt get butt-hurt because I have my twin or bestfreind Brianna or Brie for short. I always get bullied when i enter school I get pushed and called names.

My usual way of getting woken up is either my dad grabs a knife and slices my skin or if im lucky he will go easy and dump water on me. I have never had a night where I am not in pain. I get up take a shower "Drip, Drip, Drop" I hear the water drop down below past my cuts and bruises and then i get lost in my thought thinking back to day my mom told us she is leaving dad.

*FLASHBACK*

"WELL ASSHOLE IF YOU QUIT DRINKING AND STOP BEING A DICK AND SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY MAYBE I WOULD STAY!!" My mom yells at my dad as she grab her luggage and keys , me and brie watch from the stairs above where they don't spot us. "Mom where are you going?" , brie says as tears start filling her eyes and falling down to her cheeks.

"Oh, honey go back to bed, mommy will be back I am going on a business trip okay, only 3 days then I'll return, okay just go back to bed." My mom says in a sweet calming voice, she looks in our eyes and lies to us as she heads out the door, my dad walk to his room and slams the door shut. Me and brie look into each others eyes and head back to room and drift off to sleep.

*End Of Flashblack*

"NICOLE HURRY THE FUCK UP!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!!" Brie yells as i snap out of my thought quickly turn off the water and dry myself off. I quickly put on my black long sleeve and grab a greyish-blackish jacket too, I grab my black tights and then my school skirt , then me and brie head out the door running to school.