How didn't I see that before now?

  "So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

 I shrug, "I don't know, why don't you choose a topic."

  "Twenty questions?" he suggested.

  I smiled. "You start."

  "Okay. What's your most favourite place in the world?"

  I took a few seconds to think about it before answering. I never really go anywhere. I never had the time to go places, but I remember one trip. "My second year in college, that summer my friends and I went on a cruise to Hawaii and it's the most beautiful place I've ever been. The islands are just breathtaking. If I had to choose, I think Hawaii would be my choice. What about you?"

  "Hawaii is nice, I've been there a few times on vacation and business but my favourite place in the world would be Paris, France." He said.

 "Awe that's romantic. Let me guess you love seeing the Eiffel Tower and going to romantic places."

  He grinned, "That's one of the reasons of course but not the main one. I love France because of the wine and the cheese. The atmosphere of the country is just great, maybe it's all the cheese and wine, but I just love it!

 "Oh" was all I could say.

  "It's your turn," he told me.

  I rub my chin thinking of a question to ask. "What's your favourite food?"

 "Honestly, I have so many, but I'll go with Baked Ham. Yours?"

   Without thinking I expressed my love, "Seafood. I mean I love seafood, I crave seafood. The parrotfish is delish and lobsters, mouthwatering." I rant about my love for seafood while Alex just stared at me and smile. "Why are you smiling?"

  "Well, for a fact watching you go crazy for food Is funny."

  I bent my head hiding my blush.

  Then lifted my head to say, "Really? That's why you're smiling?" I rolled my eyes at him.

  "That's not the only reason though."

  "Then what?" I asked.

  "I ordered seafood for dinner. Lobster and fried shrimp with pasta and fries and a salad."

  "You didn't," I said getting excited.

  Alex nodded, "I was going to wait and surprise you but seeing your face light up now is so much better."

  A big smile came on my face. "I haven't eaten seafood in ages. This is so sweet. I'm going to eat seafood by the seaside."

  "You're welcome."

  I looked up at him. "I didn't say thank you yet."

  "But you're going to so I'm telling you earlier."

  I smiled. "Next question, it's yours to ask."

  "You're beautiful."

  I blushed and turned my gaze to the beautiful view of the sea. I smile. Who would have taught that I'd be on a ship having a romantic date with the sweetest man alive?

  After three years of my life in sorrow, this was a nice change.

  I great change that I hope is permanent and not temporary like everything else in my life.

  We continued talking until our food came. My mouth went watery as soon as I saw the Lobster, god! I love seafood. We spoke while we were eating. He gave me jokes and made me laugh. The dinner was like a dream come true. It was wonderful. We drove back home in a comfortable silence listening to country music.