Finale

Tuesday 9:52 PM

Unknown number: Hello, I'm the one bringing your Uber eats, exactly what apartment are you in??

Yeeun: I'm in apartment 207

Unknown number: Got it, thanks!!

                  3rd person
Yeeun got up knowing her McDonald's was coming. She didn't eat unhealthy all of the time. But when she did, it was always McDonald's. Or Wendy's, or Burger King, or Taco Bel- you get the point.

She heard a knock on the door. Followed by Chimmys barking. He ran to the door and began barking. "Chimmy shhh" Yeeun said, in attempt to make her dog calm down. She opened the door to see a man. His hair was in a bowl, like a coconut. He had the bags in his hands. But soon after he saw her, his eyes watered. He dropped the bags. Yeeun didn't notice who he was yet, she was busy staring at her bag of McDonald's that was now on the ground.

He took her by the waist and stared at her for a bit. She fINALLY noticed, then he kissed her. He then hugged her tightly, and swayed her back and forth. Yeeun couldn't even comprehend what was going on. She was just crying. She was in his arms for the first time in four years. "J-Jungkook" she said with her face in his hoodie. He pulled apart wiping her tears. He was crying too.

"I told you I'd come back" he said with a smile. "B-But what about Eun-" he interrupted her "She cheated on me three years ago. I've been trying to find you for three years." He said staring into her eyes. "The dose?" She asked still confused. "I pretended to do it, I didn't wanna forget you" he said. Just then Chimmy came behind Yeeun. He barked at Jungkook in attempt to protect Yeeun. "Aww, whose this" Jungkook said bending down to pet he little dog. The dog didn't mind being pet, as long as they didn't touch Yeeun he was fine. "That's Chimmy" Yeeun said wiping her tears. "Ah, Jimin was here" Jungkook said petting the little dog.

Yeeun then lifted the little dog and held him. "I'm going back inside, thanks for the food" she said grabbing the bags with her other hand. "What about me?" Jungkook asked curiously. "What about you Coconut" Yeeun said. "Oh nothing, I was gonna ask where I would sleep since I'm living here" Jungkook said still outside. "You're living here?" Yeeun asked walking to her couch. "It would be weird if a husband didn't live with his wife" Jungkook said walking in. "wAIT WHA-" Yeeun was interrupted by Jungkook. He pulled out a ring from his pocket. He carried this ring around for those three years he was finding her. He promised himself he would propose once they got reunited.

He got down on one knee and proposed. Of course she said YES. But then, the ring fell. Chimmy swallowed it, and it was never seen again

Jk lmao.

             Tuesday 10:21 PM

Unknown number: Why did you change your number

Yeeun: Jungkook?

Unknown number: Yes

Yeeun: Oh, if you aren't Coconut then I'm not interested sorry

Unknown number: I am Coconut as well

Yeeun: Ohhh, hello Coconut :)

Coconut💜🔥: Hello, Heart

Yeeun: What??

Coconut💜🔥: What

Yeeun: You said heart

Coconut💜🔥: Yess

Yeeun: What does that mean

                   3rd person

Jungkook and Yeeun were on opposite sides of the couch. For whatever reason. Jungkook slid over to her. He put his arm around her. She looked up at him "What does that mean?" She asked looking back down at her phone. He gave a slight laugh. He turned to her "You're my heart" he said smiling. "And I can't live without my heart"