Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

Yeeun told me she was texting Taehyung. I don't know why I was mad. But I left the couch and went to her spare room.

I know I don't have feelings for her, I've never had feelings for anyone.

This sucks tho. I don't like feelings. I don't like being mad. I like being happy, but I'm only happy when I'm with her.

So now that she's the reason I'm mad, I can't be happy. I wish I never had feelings. I wish it wasn't this way. I don't even understand why I'm mad. I wish I never met her.' He thought to himself.

            20 minutes later

"Jungkook?" Yeeun said knocking on the door lightly. Jungkook locked it before she got there, so she couldn't get in. "What?" He yelled from the room. "Are you hungry?" She asked with her ear pressed against the door. "I'm fine" he yelled back.

                Yeeun POV

'This boy, he doesn't know how to act. I don't blame him. He just got feelings, but why is he so mad. You got a whole wIFE my guy. And now you're pouting like a kid. I'm done with this bullshit. But lowkey I feel kinda bad, I never should have texted Taehyung. And Taehyung got a wife too. This was a bad idea. I'm such a dumbass' She thought, while walking back to her room.

            Saturday 2:04 PM

Yeeun: Heyyy

Jungkook: What do you want?

Yeeun: I wanna talk coconut

Jungkook: No, I think it's best if I go home

Yeeun: Why?

Jungkook: It's not working out for me here.

Yeeun: ALL OF THIS BECAUSE I TEXTED YOUR FRIEND

Jungkook: Besides that, I think I should get to know my wife

Yeeun: Why are you doing this

Jungkook: It's for the best

Yeeun: No it's not, you can't just run away when your feelings show up

Jungkook: I'll text you when I get home

Yeeun: Get home?

                 Yeeun POV
I got up and went to the spare room. He left the door open. So I walked in, only to find that he left.