Chapter 5

3rd person
Yeeun opened the door to her apartment, immediately checking the time on her phone. "7:45 in the morning" she groaned. "JUNGKOOK" she yelled "BECAUSE OF YOU I'M ONLY RUNNING ON 3 HOURS OF SLEEP"

He looked at her again with his blank expression "Sorry" he said walking over to the couch. "And you don't even fucking care" she muttered under her breath, but he heard her. "I feel nothing, I can't care if I don't feel it" he said plopping onto the couch.

"Damn, I forgot, no emotions" she said with sympathy "Do you-" she began, "Nevermind" she said as she started putting away the groceries.

"Hey..that feeling that I got when you touched my neck. What was that" Jungkook asked. "You my friend, are ticklish, that was your first real laugh, your first real smile, your first" she paused "emotion" she said dramatically.

"For the first time, I felt.. you know, I can't describe it.. but it feels good to laugh" he said trying to remember the feeling

"Can I get some hellpp" Yeeun said trying to put something away on the top shelf. He looked at her, still without an expression. "Can you stop staring and help me" she said annoyed. He quickly got up and headed towards her. He held his hand out. She handed him the box and he put it on the shelf. "Don't do that" Yeeun said. He looked at her sTILL NO EXPRESSION. "What?"

"Do something with your face" she said waiting. "What do you mean, I feel nothing" he said touching his face. "But think of something, it looks like you literally have no brain, your face is so stiff" she said. 'Oh shit I know his wEAKNESS' she thought, then immediately placed her finger on his neck.

Jungkook fell to the floor as he bursted into laughter. He laughed so hard that Yeeun started laughing. He kept laughing until he was crying. "Why did you- Ha- oh my- my stomach hur- hahaha" he continued laughing holding his stomach. And he just rolled on the floor for like 10 minutes

Finally getting up, still holding his stomach, and with a huge smile. "My stomach hurts now, I was laughing so hard" he chuckled. "You seriously needed that, now your smiling" she said, while admiring his smile. "OH MY GOSH" she paused still staring at his smile, then she laughed "your smile looks like the smile that bugs bunny wears" she said still laughing "it's so cute".

He felt something happen in his stomach when she called him that. He's been called that before. But when she said it, he felt something tickle his stomach. "What is that" he said concerned holding his stomach. "What do you mean, I didn't do anything" she said staring at his stomach. "No no, when you called me cute, it made my stomach feel ticklish" he said staring at her. "Jungkook, do you have butterflies in your stomach?" Yeeun said with a grin. "Is that what you call them" he said releasing his stomach.

Yeeun thought it was cute.. until 'This damn boy has a WIFE, I can't fall in love with him, but he's falling in love with me.. dammit' she looked up at him, trying not to let her frown show. "What's wrong" he said worried.

"How the hell did you read my emotions so fast?" She said concerned. "When you spend time with people who keep a straight face the whole time, you tend to notice expressions fast" he said smiling. 'Damn, his smile is cute...Damn, he has a wIFE'

"Oh yeah.. well, what are you gonna do when you get home, and have emotions??" She lied about her concern. 'Maybe he isn't even crushin on me, plus he's leaving soon, I won't catch no feelings, he gon miss me wit that bullshit'

His eyes widened "shit, I forgot, maybe they will go away??" He asked, actually with eXPRESSION. "Aww.. you poor baby..No-No they don't go away" she said patting his shoulder.

"I've had emotions for about 22 years now, they aren't gone" she said seriously. "Dammit, what the fuck am I gonna do now" Jungkook said pouting.