Chapter 12

Minseo and Taehyung left. "Jungkook, why did you leave"
asked Yeeun. "I wanted to get to know my wife" he said staring at Eunji

"Jungkook..WHY ARE YOU SHOWING EMOTIONS" asked Eunji. "I'm not doing anything." Jungkook said lowering his head. "It's Yeeun isn't it? She unleashed your emotions?" Eunji asked.

Jungkook nodded. "So that's what happened, that's why you're so quiet, DONT TELL ME YOU LIKE HER" Eunji said, she had no emotion, but the girl could yell.

Jungkook didn't answer the question. "Eunji, do you like Jungkook?" Yeeun asked glaring at Eunji. "I feel nothing for him, but he was assigned to me, you can't take him" Eunji said looking back at Yeeun. "Don't even think about taking him. He is mine, and only mine."

Yeeun got up from the couch. "I guess I'll just go then." Jungkook watched her as she left, he wanted to stop her, but he couldn't. Yeeun slammed the door shut as she left. Her inner bitch was summoned. And although it didn't do much she opened the door and peeked her head inside. "Fuck you bitch" she said staring at Eunji. After that she slammed the door even harder.

'Okay' she thought to herself 'I don't know why the hell I did that. But SHIT it felt good. Stupid bitch, she looks creepy too.' She thought to herself while walking away from the house.

"Jungkook, do you like her?" Eunji asked now looking at Jungkook. "Even if I did, the town wouldn't let me leave you" Jungkook said while getting up and going to his room.

"JUNGKOOK" Eunji shouted, with some damn expressions "DONT GO IN THERE". Jungkook ignored her and walked in anyways.He saw a man sleeping on his side of the bed. The man had dark brown hair, and a beard.

"EUNJI, WHO THE HELL IS THIS" asked Jungkook, he was angry. "That's jus-" Eunji started before getting interrupted. "You fucking cheated, we've been married for two days, and you fucking cheated, no one in our town has cheated, you fucking bitch, I'm leavi-" Eunji interrupted him too, " Go ahead, leave.. you think I didn't know that you were with her, you think I didn't know you would catch feelings, that's why I did it, right when you left.. I left our town and went to a bar, I ran into this guy who was so nice, he started helping me use every emotion, I fell in love too, so go ahead and leave, it'll be way easier for me" she had more emotion than Jungkook, she already knew how to control her emotions.

Jungkook couldn't believe it. He walked out and left. 'Where the hell is Yeeun?' He asked himself