Chapter 10

Saturday 2:16 PM

bESTFriEnD🤪🤙🏽🔥: HEYY BITCHHHH!!!

Yeeun: Wassup bitccch

bESTFriEnD🤪🤙🏽🔥: Get yo ass ready I'm comin to pick youuu up

Yeeun: I'm alreadddy reeaddy

bESTFriEnD🤪🤙🏽🔥: And I'm already outsiideee, nOTHIN NEEWW

Yeeun: Ik, I'm coming rnnn

                   3rd Person
Yeeun grabbed her phone and walked outside. She saw Minseo's car, and ran towards it. She opened the door and hopped in. "HEEYY BITCH" Yeeun yelled as she got in. "HEY HOE" Minseo answered watching her get in the car.

"Sooo, anything new?" Minseo asked adjusting her mirrors. "Not really" Yeeun said. Minseo's eyes widened"Well there is this guy, he is so cute, I met him at a cafe" Minseo said while starting to drive. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, I got a text from a wrong number-" Yeeun started before getting interrupted. "You answered didn't you? What if they found your location. Yeeun, you have to be more careful, I can't lose you too" She said glancing at Yeeun. "This is nothing like what happened with your brother" Yeeun stated. "I know, but still, I refuse to lose you, you're my bitch" Minseo said stopping at a red light. "And you're my hoe, but anyways, yes.. I answered, and then I met up with him-" Yeeun said before getting interrupted yet again. "YEEUN, ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" Minseo said. "YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KIDNAPPED, OR SOME OTHER CRAZY SHIT" Minseo finished.

"Listen, I knew what I was doing, we texted for a bit, this guy was really weird, AND BEFORE YOU INTERRUPT ME AGAIN, I felt a connection with him. But besides that, lemme tell you why he was weird, this guy has no emotions, he lives at Sorato, that's not to far from here, supposedly they have a bunch of ceremonies, those ceremonies determine a lot, they determine parents, bestfriends, your whole group of friends, lovers, and probably more, so he was telling me that he was gonna get a lover.." Yeeun explained everything. "So now, I think I have feelings for him, but he left." Yeeun ended. "Damn, this shit happened in like one day, why the fuck did it take so long for you to tell me, Wait nevermind I don't care, but now you have feelings for someone, who didn't have feelings? He walked out on you tho" Minseo said stopping at another damn light.

"Yeah, I think it was because I texted Taehyung" Yeeun said. Minseo gasped. "BITCH HE'S JEALOUS, and why the hell did you text Taehyung when you knew damn well you had feelings for Jungkook?". "I don't think he's jealous, he said he went home to get to know his wife, and TAEHYUNG WAS A CUTE ASS NAME" Yeeun then pulled up the picture of Taehyung "HOE, TELL ME HE AINT FINE AS HELL" Yeeun stated. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED HIM FOR ME" Minseo said. "You can have him now, my heart belongs to a coconut" Yeeun said pulling up a picture of Jungkook and showing it to Minseo. "BITCH, HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THESE FINE ASS PEOPLE IN ONE DAY" Minseo said. "It all started with that damn text" Yeeun said staring at his photo.