"Okay, good job." Yoongi praised, "To the left or right?" He asked, slowly dragging his hand from one side to the other. Jimin sobbed again.

"Shhh, it's just me. I've got you." Yoongi said, keeping an even tone. "The left or the right." He repeated, using the same action as before.

The five other boys watched in awe, while yoongi handled the situation. The second oldest would usually hide away and cry when one of the members was in any kind of pain, but now he was helping Jimin calm down and figure out what was wrong. It took Jimin about five seconds before he answered.

His wobbled, "R-Right." He choked out, breaking off into more sobs.

"Okay, if it is what I'm assuming it is, We need you to calm down. Crying like this is making it worse." Namjoon said, placing his hand softly on Jimin disheveled hair.

"We need to bring him to the hospital." Jin murmured under his breath, while Namjoon helped Jimin breathe regularly again.

Yoongi nodded to Jin. "Who's going to take him?" He asked. "Because I'm not leaving him."

"I'll go. I can drive." Hoseok said, scampering off to his closet to get changed.

"B-But, we all should go, shouldn't we?" Jungkook whispered, wiping fallen tears from his cheeks.

"No Kookie. If we all go it would cause a scene with the paparazzi and probably some army too. We don't want to put Jimin through that right now. We can see him in the morning, yeah?" Namjoon said, pulling Jungkook into a hug. The maknae cried quietly, worried for Jimin with all his heart. Namjoon lead Jungkook out of the room, so he could calm down.

"Okay, yoongi change into this." Hoseok instructed, putting a pair of jeans and a white long sleeve shirt in front of Yoongi. "I'll go start the car so it can warm up." And with that he left. Yoongi guided Jimin back into Taehyung's arms, feeling his forehead before standing up.

"It hurts." Jimin whimpered, biting his lip.

"It'll all be okay soon." Tae said, wiping away Jimins tears. Yoongi pulled the shirt over his head and ran out of the room to put on his shoes and coat. He returned in seconds, a warm blanket in hand.

"I don't want to move him to much." Yoongi explained, wrapping the soft material around Jimins body. "Jin, can you help carry him? I think I'm too small." He admitted, looking at him for help. Jin nodded and lifted jimin from Taes lap.

"Ow Ow Ow! No moving!" Jimin cried, as he was settled on Jin's hip. Yoongi quickly slid on a warm hat on jimins head and headed out the door. Jin followed closely behind, trying his best to soothe Jimin. It all went out the window when they hit the frigid air. Jimin let out a loud whine and struggled to be let go, so he could go back inside. He was becoming slightly irrational.

"I wanna stay home!" He cried, repeating it with every breath he had.

Once they made it to the car, Yoongi opened the door and helped Jimin buckle carefully. Jin left a kiss on Jimins head and went back inside with little words spoken. Yoongi climbed into the back seat with Jimin, scooting into the middle in order to hold Jimin in his arms.

"Cold." Jimin whispered, teeth practically chattering. Yoongi pulled the younger closer, as Hoseok drove through the empty streets.