*Bonus chapter*

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been Day dreaming about Grace and Brandon's first Christmas together in the run up to Christmas and just had to get it down- I hope you enjoy it!

***

"Of course I know what Christmas is, we just don't celebrate it." Brandon sighed, hating the way Grace's bright eyes dimmed and wide smiling lips fell into a pout as he let her down.

He had been dreading the conversation since summer time, knowing that he needed to tell her sooner rather than later that they didn't celebrate her favourite holiday. But he was a coward and he had chosen later.

"But... Christmas?" Grace now looked at him, confused. "Everyone celebrates Christmas!"

Brandon reached over and tucked her under his arm, curling her into him. Nothing since the day he had met her had stopped the need for her to be next to him. It was an amazing feeling, heightened by his mark finally on her neck. It just meant that now he felt everything she did, and he did not like her feeling sad or disappointed.

"No, every human celebrates Christmas. We worship the moon goddess, so we celebrate the moon. Our celebration will be on the winter solstice. It is a few weeks before your Christmas."

Grace pouted, pulling away from him a little. "Then we have a problem, werewolf."

"Come on, don't be like that. You're the Luna of our pack now, they are looking forward to sharing our traditions with you." He said in reply to her sullen gaze.

"But I can't share my traditions with them." She replied, "I've not had a proper family to share Christmas with for a while. It would be nice to finally be able to celebrate it properly."

He began to feel utterly stupid.

Brandon had been doing this for the past few months and always kicked himself for it. Forgetting that she wasn't born into this way of life, expecting things of her he shouldn't. Having a human for a mate was amazing but it was also utterly confusing at times.

"No," he sighed "I'm sorry, of course we can celebrate Christmas. I didn't know how deeply you felt this faith." He quirked his eyebrow in surprise as she let out a laugh.

"I don't celebrate Christmas for the birth of Christ" she replied smiling up at him, mischievous glint in her eye. "I celebrate the bringing of presents by Santa Clause of course! And I worship the food, and the people with me, of course."

He couldn't help but laugh along with her, his mate was a strange one. "You celebrate a mythological man who brings you presents."

Grace pulled out of his arms, her hands flying to cover her ears and she scrunched her eyes shut, her nose twitching adorably. "Lalalalala" she shouted at the top of her voice.

"Grace?" He whispered leaning over her so his nose brushed the hand covering her ear.

"Santa Clause is real! He's going to bring me presents in the night and when I wake up I get to open them all and eat too much food and wear comfy clothes all day and do absolutely nothing." She replied, meeting his amused gaze with a serious expression which changed to a mischievous one as she tried to hide her smile.

"Of course, my Luna." He nodded, matching her serious expression. "Santa Clause is real."

She nodded once, removing her hands from her ears, straightening her jumper and flicking a loose tendril of hair over her shoulder. He reached for it, playing with it absentmindedly, smiling as he saw that she looked happy again.
He had a few weeks to get some gifts together that she would like, getting her distracted enough he could
wrap and hide them where she wouldn't find them would be the read challenge. But seeing her face Christmas morning when she realised that this 'Santa Clause' has been would be worth it.

"So, what was that about worshiping the people your with on Christmas day? Because I'm pretty sure it's just going to be me and you."