Ch 18

~Edited
Dan's P.O.V.

        I wake up to my head pounding. I shift my gaze to look over at (Y/N). She's sleeping peacefully so I try my best not to wake her up as I get off of the couch. I slowly walk into the kitchen and grab the Advil out of the counter. I swallow it with a sip of water and look at the floor. It has random blood stains splattered around, probably staining the tiles.

       I go upstairs and grab some cleaning supplies, making sure to grab towels and rags. I came back down and sprayed the floor with many different cleaning sprays, hoping that the stains would come up. I began scrubbing and the towels were turning a crimson red. "Good thing I don't really like these towels." I mumbled under my breath.

       After cleaning up the mess and throwing that knife away, I went to make breakfast. I began preparing eggs, bacon, sausage, and a few pancakes. I set the plates and went into the living room to wake (Y/N) up, but to my surprise she wasn't there. "Love?" Panic courses through my veins and my heart skips a beat.

      She didn't answer, all I could hear was my panicked breathing. "(Y/N)?!" I yell, no response was heard. "Love where are you?" I ran up the stairs, almost tripping multiple times. "(Y/N)!" I was having a full on anxiety attack at this point and she was no where to be seen. The bathroom door opens and she walks out, giving me a confused look.

      I ran up to her, feeling that if I let her go she'd be gone for good. "Oh (Y/N) I thought I had lost you!" I wrapped her into my tight embrace, felling her hug back was comforting. "Babe what's wrong?" I take a deep breath and try to stop myself from crying, "I though someone had taken you from me. I-I was so worried!"

      She softly laughs, "Don't worry Dan, I won't ever leave you." I nod and hug her once again, earning a kiss on my cheek. I shake all the bad thoughts from my head and smile, "Now with that out of the way, would you like some breakfast? I made you a plate." She nods and runs down the stairs, being careful not to trip.

      When I get down there, she's already began eating. The pancakes already half gone. I give a small smile. "Dang, someone was hungry!" She nods, "Mfffmbbmm." I laugh and sit down at the table with her, "Sorry Love, I didn't quite hear you." She groans and swallows the mouthful of pancakes, "It's delicious!" She leans over and pecks my lips, making my cheeks turn a light shade of red.

"Thanks Love." She smiles and eats another mouthful of pancakes, "Mmrrff Mmrrffr." I chuckle at her, "I'm gonna take that as a 'your welcome.'" She nods and continues eating. She finishes her breakfast and puts the plate in the sink, walking up stairs. "I'm gonna go record!" She calls from halfway up the stairs, "Okay Love! Have fun!" I hear her run the rest of the way up the stairs.

Soon after I finish my breakfast and finish up the dishes. I walk upstairs and into my recording room, starting up my computer. I decide that I'll play geometry dash today, the fans seem to like seeing me rage. I was going to do some custom levels. I start up the game and set up my camera, making sure everything is ready to go before hitting record.

"Hey everyone, Dan here and welcome back to another episode where today, we will be playing Geometry Dash!" I smile and look at my computer, giving a playful angry expression. "Today I've decided to play some custom levels! I didn't even know that this feature existed until a few days ago sooooo." I clap my hands and look at the camera, "Let's get this started before I change my mind."

I start scrolling through the different levels we can play and stop on a Bendy and the Ink Machine one. "Oh, this one looks interesting." I click on it and the level begins, starting off easy and soon getting faster. Random images from the game flash by in the background, becoming slightly distracting.

I eventually finished the level, not because I'm good at the game but because it was a shorter level. I played another Bendy and the Ink Machine level and then began looking for Minecraft ones. I found a good one and spent a pretty decent amount of time on it, there were upside downs and rocket ships. It was very complicated at the end and I eventually completed the level.

        I check the time and realize I've been recording this for 2 hours. I say my outro, "Goooodbyeeee!" I turn the camera off and begin editing. I cut the video down to 20 minutes, added a thumbnail, and posted it. It was flooded with likes and comments immediately. I shut off my camera and head downstairs to make a tea.

I step down the stairs and see (Y/N) sipping from a cup. "Hello Dan!" She waves and smiles. "Hello Love." I kiss her and begin making my tea. I add a bit of sugar and sit with her. "H-Hey Babe?" She asks, nervousness lacing her words. I give her my full attention, "Yes Love?"

She takes a deep breath. "Have you been feeling yourself recently?" I think about it for a second, taking another sip of my tea. "Well, after Sydney broke in." I pause for a moment, felling all of my dark feelings come back. She puts her hand on mine, "Keep going Babe, it's okay." I nod and begin speaking, "After she broke in, my mental state has just been all over the place."

      She nods in understanding. "I've had the same problem Dan, my mind hasn't been the best since she broke in. I-" She pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath,
"Never mind." Confusion washes over me, "What was it Love? You can tell me."

She stands up and turns around,
"I said Never mind."

A/N

          Hey! I don't have much to say so I hope you all have an amazing day and Stay Awesome!!!💙

xoxo~ ash