Ch 10

~Edited
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I could feel the warm sun beaming on the bedsheets, creating warmth under the covers. I opened my eyes to see Dan sound asleep, he was just so adorable when he slept. I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Dan, and I stretched. I grabbed some jeans and a
T-shirt from my bag and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the warm water run down my body.

I wash up and step out of the shower, shivering from the chilling air in the room. I grabbed a towel and dried up, putting my clothes on and trying to dry my hair as best as possible before walking out. I look over to the bed and see that Dan isn't there anymore, before I can begin to look for him, I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I look up to see Dan smiling down at me, "Good morning Love." I smirk and kiss his cheek, "Good morning."

He suddenly pins me against the wall, his breath dancing on my neck. He left kisses up my neck until he made his way to my lips, the kisses becoming more passionate as he went. I leaned further into the kiss, deepening it. We were now fully making out, when we finally pulled apart we were both gasping for air. "I love you Daniel Middleton, your my one and only." His face heats up and he smiles, I really hope so, I never wanna loose you."

            I tightly hug him, "Thank you Dan, for everything." We hug for a few more moments before pulling away, "How about we go get some breakfast?" He said with a smile. "Sounds  good to me!" We walk out of the hotel room and held hands as we stepped into the tiny elevator. As it went down I held his hand tighter and he seemed to take notice. "Are you alright Love?"

          "Yeah, I'm just afraid of elevators. Ya never know when they could just break and fall the rest of the way down." I explained, staring at my shoes. I seen him nod out of the corner of my eye, "I won't let anything hurt you Love, I'll always protect you." He planted a kiss on my cheek and my face heated up as the elevator doors opened. We walked out and found the breakfast buffet, grabbing plates and forks as we went along, grabbing all sorts of food.

We eventually sat down, finding a two seated table and enjoying our breakfast. "Will you come to my signing with me Dan? I don't wanna get lonely." He chuckles and looks up from his plate, "But don't you need to spend time with your fans?" I shake my head, "Not if I can't do it with you." He gives a small smile and nods, "I'll go if you want me to." I shove a piece of egg into my mouth and we headed back up to the room, brushing our teeth and heading out the door.

We decided to walk there, since the weather was so nice and we were ready a bit earlier than we expected. We saw a few of our fans along the way, taking pictures and such. When we arrived to the building, we were instantly being screamed at by fans. We walked over to my signing booth and set up, getting everything done 5 minutes early. I took a selfie with Dan and posted it to Instagram with the caption, "Can't wait for the signing to start! Hope to see you all here!"

Only a few moments later, my phone was blowing up with comments from people saying that they were there and that they can't wait to meet me. There was one comment that stood out though, she said, "If you come anywhere close to Dan I swear I will seriously hurt you." I just kept scrolling along, not paying any attention to it. Finally the five minutes was over and people were running around going to different booths.

We signed and talked for hours, my cast was full of fans signatures. Sadly the signing was coming close to the end, we only had a few more fans left. A little girl walked up, "Hi (Y/N), Hi Dan!" She said with a smile. "Hi, what's your name?" I said, getting down so I could talk to her better. "My Name is Destiny." Dan and I smiled, "Well hi Destiny!" Her smile somehow got wider than it already was. She got a poster and we signed it as she went on her way, talking to her mom.

A girl, about 15 or 16 walked up. She was smiling widely but completely ignored me, "Hi Dan!" She said, waving at him. Dan looked at me nervously and I just shrugged, "H-Hi, and your name is?" "Emily." She said with a smile. "Can I have a hug?" Dan smiles awkwardly, "Uh, sure." "Yay!!" She says jumping up and down.

She runs up to him, almost tackling him in the process, and wraps her thin arms around him. He closes his eyes during the hug, looks like he's having fun. I turn away, feeling betrayed. I sit down in one of the chairs as a tear slides down my cheek. I hear them laughing in the background and it kills me. Now I hear Dan's voice overpowering hers, "No, you need to go, now." I can basically see her crying and I'm not even looking at her.
"D-Dan Please!" "No, go!" I hear her run away crying and feel a hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)?" I hear him sigh as I try to stop crying, I brush his hand off of my shoulder and stand up, not facing him. "(Y/N)? What's wrong Love?" I turn around and stare at him, not showing any emotions but a stupid tear fell down my face once again. "Love why are you crying? What's wrong?" He says staring at me, his voice was laced with concern and his eyes were filled with worry. "Love?" He says softly, looking down for only a moment.

"Why did you like her hugging you so much?" His expression drops even more, which I didn't think was possible at this point. "Love, I didn't enjoy her hug, or anything she was doing really. She was completely ignoring you, and this is your booth!" He says, his anger was now completely obvious. I slowly shut my eyes, realizing that I'm only making things worse. I sit back down and hide my face in my hands.

         "I don't understand why she though it was okay to get in line for your booth and completely ignore you! Like, who would-" he suddenly stops talking and I feel his gaze on me, "I'm so sorry Love." I slowly move my hands and look up at him, more tears forming in my eyes. He gets down to see my face better, "I didn't mean to yell at you like that, I'm sorry (Y/N)."

        I don't say anything, I'm at a complete loss for words. "Let's go back to the hotel yeah?" I slowly nod and we clean up the booth and walk out. We walk back to the hotel in silence, and it wasn't a comfortable one either. It was a very tense silence. What if what just happened ruined what we had?

A/N:

       Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I just wanted to say that updates will be a bit slower because I've got Finals coming up sooooo I've gotta study for those. (Yay Highschool! *sarcasm*) That's all I've got for now though, have an amazing day and Stay Awesome!!!💙

xoxo~ ash