Ch 8

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys, when I first wrote this chapter I saved it and when I came back it was all gone. *sigh* And I've been grounded for a few days but we're all good now. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter anyway!!

~Edited
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

           I wake up the next morning to a golden light shining through the bedroom window. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to get dressed and take a shower after covering my cast. The warm water runs through my hair and down my body, releasing any of the stress I was feeling at the moment. It was as if everything was normal, as if nothing had ever happened.

         I washed myself and stepped out, felling better about starting my day. I dried off and got dressed, brushing my hair and teeth in the process. I unwrap my cast and walk downstairs to see Dan preparing our breakfast plates. I give him a hug, "Thank you Dan." I mumble into his shirt, "Anything for you Love." He takes the plates to the table and sits them down with a tall glass of milk for each of us.

           We ate breakfast and decided to head to the airport for MineCon. "Hey Dan?" He looks over at me, "Yes Love?" I take a shaky breath, "What if the fans won't like me?" He shakes his head, "No (Y/N), there going to love you, your an amazing person and everyone knows that." He plants a kiss on my forehead and stands up.

          "Let's go get our bags yeah?" I smile at him, "Whenever your ready!" We walk over to his place quickly grabbing our suitcases and shutting the door. "You ready for the trip to the airport Dan?" He looks over and acts as if he's thinking really hard about something, "Hmmmm, not really but it'll be worth it!" He says with a smile.

            We pack all the stuff into the back of the car and get in. He turns the radio up when
(F/S) (favorite song) starts playing. We scream to the lyrics and roll down the windows, getting weird glances from other drivers here and there. It was the the most fun car ride I've been on in a while. We eventually pulled up tot he airport and got out of the car, grabbing our luggage and walk up to the entrance.

"OH MY GOD LOOK IT'S (Y/N) AND DANTDM!!!!!" A girl screams from across the airport, running up to greet us. Her mom was chasing after her and yelling at her to come back. "Hi (Y/N), Hi Dan!" She said with a smile. I smiled back and got on my knees to see her face better, "He sweetie, what's your name?" Her smile got wider as she spoke, "My name is Hannah and I love your guys' channels!"

"Aww thanks Hannah." Dan says with a smile. "Can I have a hug pretty pretty please?" She said with puppy dog eyes. "Of course!" We say in unison, bending down to give her a hug. Her mom runs over in a panic, "Stay away from my daughter!" She pulls the girl away by her arm but she looks back at us and smiles.

I give Dan a confused look, "Now I'm not sure if we made that girl's day or just got her in big trouble." He smiles, "She should be okay." We carry our luggage through security and wait by our gate. Over the intercom a woman's voice speaks, "Plane 73 is ready to board. I repeat, plane 73 is ready to board." We stand up and board the plane, Dan helps me get my stuff in the upper carriage. (I've never been on a plane so sorry if I'm wrong about most of it.)

The flight attendant instructs everyone to put their seatbelts on and enjoy the flight. We lift off and the plane shakes a bit, I'm guessing it's just turbulence. We get up into the air and I enjoy the view, Dan was nice enough to give me the window seat. I feel his head lay on my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist, holding him close. "I love you Dan." He gives a small smile, "I love you more (Y/N)." I soon fall asleep to the sound of his soft breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to see Dan nudging my shoulder. "(Y/N) its time to wake up, the planes landed." I rub my eyes and look around, people were grabbing their stuff and walking off the plane. "Oh." We slowly stand up and he grabs our stuff from above, walking off the plane and making sure we didn't forget anything.

We soon left the airport after taking pictures, signing things, and chatting with some fans. We called a cab over and had them drive us to our hotel. When we arrived we asked the attendance clerk for some type of key to our room. We got the cards to open the door and went into the elevator, ridding it to the top floor.

I swipe my card across the scanner and the door unlocks, I push it open to see a beautiful room. It had two queen sized beds, a big bathroom with a shower and tub, a wide screen T.V. Mounted to the wall, and a computer desk with spots for a computer to sit. There was also a balcony with a glass sliding door so you could view the city. "Dan how much did you spend for this room?" He gave a small smile, "Not too much, don't worry about it."

We decide to head out and go down the street to a pizza place. We order a supreme pizza with cokes and wait for it to come. "This is going to be an amazing trip Dan, thank you so much for sticking with me." I say, and plant a kiss on his lips. His cheeks turn a light pink and he looks up at me, "Anything for you Love."

The waitress cane back holding the pizza and the cokes, sitting them on the table. "Enjoy and have a nice day." She said with a smile and walked away. Dan and I lock eyes for only a moment before we both grab as many pieces as we can, eating faster than I've ever eaten before. We finished the whole pizza in about 3 minutes. "That was amazing (Y/N, I didn't think you could eat that fast." He said with a laugh.

I smiled back at him, "Now I seriously regret eating it that fast!" He laughed and we walked back to the hotel. It was now around 5:30 and we were tired. He took a shower and as soon as he was done I covered my cast and hopped in, letting the warm water flow over my body. I covered myself in soap and rinsed, felling refreshed after my long day.

Soon enough I was in bed with Dan, cuddled up to him. The warmth from his body and the sound of his soft breathing was enough for me to fall asleep in a few minutes.

A/N

        Thank you guys so much for reading, (If anyone is actually reading) and once again I'm sorry for the late update, I'll try to be more on time from now on. But I hope you all have an amazing day and Stay Awesome!!!💙

xoxo~ ash