Ch 14

~Edited
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

             I was sipping on my tea and scrolling through Twitter. I looked up to see that Dan hasn't even touched his tea. He was nervously glancing around, watching as people walked by us. "Dan?" His head snapped over to mine, "Yes Love? A-Are you Alright?" I sigh and rub my hands over my face, "Dan, I'm okay." He shook his head and looked back at me, "Are you sure? I don't want you-"

            "Dan Please!" He stopped talking and looked back at me, his eyes filled with worry. "Dan, you need to calm down." He slowly nods and takes a sip of his tea, closing his eyes as he does so. I sip my own tea and go back to Twitter, my eyes scanning the comments on my most recent post. One commenter caught my eye, it had a ton of dislikes and replies.

TDM_Hater72946
Awwwww, (Y/N)'s hurt. How sad! Don't worry Love, I'll be coming for you soon! Enjoy your flight!

           My eyes widen as I red the comment and Dan looks at me. "Love? Is everything alright?" I don't want him to worry anymore that he already is so I tell him that I'm fine. He slowly nods and gets on his own phone. A few moments later his eyes widen in fear and he looks up at me. "(Y/N) why didn't you tell me about this? What if there are people out to get us? What if-" "Dan calm down!"

People stopped there normal chit chat and turned towards us.  I started waving my hands around as I yelled, "What are you people looking at? Go back to doing your own thing!" Everyone looked away and I looked back to Dan. "Babe you need to calm down. This is why I didn't tell you, I don't want you to worry." He gives a small smile and goes back to his phone.

I was left with my own thoughts when suddenly everything clicked. That fan at the show, the guy on the plane, and the comment. They've got to be linked somehow. Maybe the girl at the show has something to do with all of this. "Dan?" He looks up from his phone and shows me he's paying attention. "Yes Love?" I take a shaky breath, "Can you handle what I'm about to tell you?"

His eyes fill with concern as I spoke,
"Y-Yes?" I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes, "I- I think that girl at the convention has something to do with all of this." His eyes widen as he seems to understand what I'm telling him. "Oh, My, God. (Y/N) your right!" I smile, "It just clicked! She has something to do with all of this!"

I get off of my chair and wrap Dan in a tight embrace. "I figured it out Dan! Maybe this will all end soon!" I pull away and kiss him, he smiles into the kiss and we break away, gasping for air. A teenager from across the room scowls, "Get a room!" We roll our eyes and walk out of the cafe, waiting by our replacement plane gate. When our flight was called we boarded the plane. I fell asleep while cuddling with Dan.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

          I awoke to Dan slightly nudging me. "Come on Love, we've got to get off the plane." I smile and stretch my arms, "Okay Danny boy." I peck his cheek and unfasten the seatbelt, standing up and stretching my whole body. We exit the plane and grab our luggage, walking out into the airport. We quickly leave, trying to keep kids from running up to us and head to the car.

       "Dan?" He looks over and smiles, "Yes Love?" "Do you ever wonder, if like... If like someone's watching you all the time?" He thinks about it for a moment, "Like a stalker?" I stop for a moment, "Yeah, like a stalker." We get to the car and as he's packing the stuff in the trunk he speaks. "Well when your popular like us, millions of people know we exist. There are people everywhere that know who we are." He stops talking and I speak, "So it's kinda like we've always got people watching us? Since we post daily and stuff?"

He nods, taking what I just said into consideration, "Pretty much. We have plenty of people watching us daily, weather it be in person or just on YouTube." I nod, now understanding more about this "fan" that's out to get me. Maybe she just loves Dan and is jealous, or maybe she just doesn't like me.

         "(Y/N)!" I snap my head over to Dan, "What?" He sighs in relief, "You weren't answering me, I though something was wrong." I smile and shake my head, "Nah I'm good, just deep in thought I guess." He smiles and plants a kiss on my cheek, "Ready to go home?" I laugh, "After That plane ride, I can not wait to get into bed."

Dan's cheeks turn a slight pink and he smirks, I playfully punch his arm and he laughs. "Ya can't blame a guy for thinking!" I blush and get in on the passenger side while Dan gets in on the driver side and starts the car. As we drive away, happiness fills me. Hopefully that "fan" doesn't know where we live, that wouldn't end well for anyone involved.

Dan turns on the radio and starts singing to it, basically making me want to sing along.
By the time we got home, we had sung (screamed the lyrics) so much that our throats were dry and our voices hoarse. "Hey (Y/N)?" He asked, I look over to him. "Yeah?" He rubs his hands over his face and sighs, "Do you remember Sydney?" Chills go up my spine just thinking about her. "Yeah why?"

He stops and takes a deep breath, "I think she has something do to with all of this." My vision starts to blur at the thought, a single tear slipped out as I imagined what she would do to Dan and I.

A/N: Hey guys! Thought I'd let ya know that I do have another book in the making, I just haven't posted any of it yet. Let me know if you guys want to read it because I can upload it early if you'd like! Anyway thanks for reading, I hope you have an amazing day and Stay Awesome!!!💙

[Edit]: I just checked the story and saw that we got over 100 reads! Thank you guys so much!!! I didn't expect to break that goal so quickly. I love you guys and I hope you have an amazing day!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

xoxo~ ash