Ch 12

A/N: Look at his flower crown!!! Okay on with the story, sorry for wasting your time!😂😂

~Edited
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of the hotel shower turning on. I open my eyes and look around, realizing we left the T.V. on, oh well. I stand up and stretch, deciding to check my Instagram. I post a selfie with the caption, 'Last Day of MineCon, so sad to leave but can't wait to get home! :)' The moment it was posted, likes and comments flooded my feed.

I closed the app and Dan walked out wearing only a towel. "AH! Oh, he- hey (Y/N)." His face turns a bright red and I can't do anything but smirk. He stops freaking out and stands taller, realizing what was happening. "Like what ya see Love?" I look away and my face turns a bright red. "Why don't you go take a shower, ya need one. I can smell you from here!" He says laughing.

I roll my eyes and get up, grabbing my clothes and hopping into the shower. I don't know why but the water was just so relaxing. After getting out and dressed, I put my hair in a French braid and walked out of the bathroom. "Dan?" I call out, no answer. "Dan don't be playing games!" Still no answer. I stand there for a moment, completely frozen. "Dan?" I whisper to no one.

"BOO!" My head whips back and I scream, "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Then Dan starts laughing. "Really?" I playfully punch his shoulder and he turns off the camera. "You recorded me? Oh no honey I'm deleting that!" He laughed even harder and I just looked at him confused, "What's so funny?" "I-it was a-a li-live stream!" He said in between laughs.

        I facepalm and hug him, "I love you Dan." He smiles, "I love you too (Y/N)." I pull away and look up at him, "You ready to go? It's our last show!" His smile fades a bit, "Ready when you are." We walk out of the hotel room and into the elevator, going to the lobby. Dan steps in front of me and opens the big glass door. As I walked by I said thanks, winking at him before I turned away.

           We walked back down to MineCon and got set up back stage. People did our makeup and hair before we went on stage. A crew worker said that we only had 5 minutes before we started. I take a selfie and post it to twitter, 'About to start the last show!!!❤️' The crew worker comes back and says I'm on in one minute. I kiss Dan and clear my throat, the crew worker gave me and thumbs up and I walked on stage.

Posters were held up and all I could hear were people screaming. Phones went up as pictures and videos were taken, "Hey everybody! How's it going." I heard thousands of people saying "Hi." And "Good". "So are you guys ready to play a game?" The crowd erupts into screams and I set up the stage for the game. Dan walks onto stage and the crowd goes wild, I run over to him. "Dan what are you doing?"

He smiles, "I promise I'm allowed to." He pulls something out of his hoodie pocket and started spraying me with something. I wipe it out of my face and seen that he had a bottle of silly string in his hand, he was smiling and laughing. "Oh your gonna get it Dan!" The crowd starts screaming and I run offstage and get two bottles of silly string and start spraying him in the face. "(Y/N)!" He says between laughs.

We eventually run out of silly string and throw the cans backstage. "Okay, so thanks to Dan's little game, it's time for the Q and A!" The crowd goes wild and I smile. The crew finds a random person with a question and hold the mic up to them. "H-Hi (Y/N) and Dan!" She says, I smile and look at her, "Hi, what's your name?" She looks down and back up, "Brittney." Dan and I Smile, "Well hi Brittney!" She smiles and asks her question, "How did you guys know you were in love?"

We look at each other and smile, "Well, we went through a big argument and once we got over we were spending a lot more time together and we just ended up here." The microphone guy moves over to someone else.
"Hi, my name is Kaleb and I was wondering, when did you guys first meet?" Dan decided to answer this one, "Well I had been watching
(Y/N)'s channel for a few months and she happened to move in next door. I helped her get packed so we kept talking from there and now we are here!"

The microphone guy motions that we don't have much time left, "Okay guys, we only have enough time for one more question!" The mic guy rolls his eyes and finds another screaming fan to give the mic to. "Hi (Y/N)." She says, "Well hi! What's your name?" She smirks, "You don't need to worry about it, I was just wondering, what would you do if a fan tried to kill you?" My smile drops and I look to Dan, only to see him with the same reaction.

          "Can we get security please?" A couple of cops run over to the girl and take her away as she screams, "I WILL GET YOU (Y/N)!!! YOU WON'T TAKE DAN FROM ME!!!!!" I laugh awkwardly, looking around at the crowd of people that suddenly went quiet. "Well, uh. That's all the time we've got for now, but thank you all for coming and I will see you all later! Now do Dan's outro with us!!" Everybody in that room said, "Gooooooodbyeee!" And Dan's outro played as we walked off stage to the sound of screaming fans.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

            We were now waking back to our hotel room, enjoying the summer night breeze. I decided to break the silence, even though it was comfortable. "She was crazy!" He slightly laughs, "Yeah, I'm just a tad bit paranoid now." I laugh and look over to him, "Saaaammmee." We laugh as we walk into the hotel, walking up to our room and shutting off the lights.

Dan suddenly speaks, breaking the deafening silence in the room, "We need to get up at 7:00 tomorrow so we can catch our flight." I groan and look at him, "But why!" I say in a kiddie 5 year old voice. "Because we need to go home!" He says in a demanding mother voice. "But moooooom!" "Nope, no buts!" We burst out laughing and eventually calm down. I fall into a dreamless sleep, cuddling onto Dan's shoulder and listening to his soft and even breathing.

A/N

           Hey Guys! Thank you so much reading my story! I'm still studying for my finals so updates might be slow for a bit. But I hope you all have an amazing day and Stay Awesome!!!💙

xoxo~ ash