Ch 4

~Edited
Dan's P.O.V.

        I watch (Y/N) leave, tears welling in my eyes, now I've really messed up. I walk inside and delete the video I made, and replace it with a new one. I hit record and began  my speech, "Hey everyone, Dan here and I have something to say." I sigh and wipe a tear off my face, "My emotions are not (Y/N)'s fault, their mine, I broke my own heart and it's my fault she's mad at me in the first place so please, don't go putting hateful comments on her videos and social media."

       I sigh and look up at the camera, as if I was making eye contact with another person. "And (Y/N) if your seeing this, please just know that I'm really Really sorry and I just want you back. What I've put you through was completely unfair and I  understand if you hate me for eternity, just please know that I'll love you forever." I shut off the camera and upload it to YouTube, titling it as, 'I'm sorry (Y/N)'

       After sitting in my room, crying and hating myself for an hour, I get a text, I read who it's from and it says, (Y/N)❤️. I open the text and read it, it says,

"Can you come over?"

I slightly smile and quickly respond, "Yeah I'll be over in a bit."

I walk into my bathroom and wash my face, now feeling a bit better, but not much. I walk over to (Y/N)'s house and take a deep breath. Right as I'm about to knock on her door it opens, she looks at me with red and puffy eyes that match my own. She's the first to speak, talking with a small smile, "Come on in Dan."

       I step inside and smell apple cinnamon, there's two teas on the counter and she waves me over to sit. I walk over and sit, taking a sip of the tea, "Wow you got my favorite tea?" She smiles and nodded her head, "English Breakfast." I smile, now knowing that she still wanted to talk."

          "Look, I'm really sorry for that video
(Y/N), I never should have posted it, I lied and it was very wrong of me." She smiles, "Dan that's all I've wanted to hear from you. All I've wanted this whole time was a sincere apology." She runs around the counter and hugs me crying onto my shoulder.

     "Hey, why are you crying?" I ask softly, not wanting her to be in any more pain than she already is. She weakly lifts her head up, "I love you Daniel Middleton, you'll never understand how much I love you." Before I could say a word, she kisses me, passion relevant in the kiss. My whole body feels alive, like I've been blind this whole time and now I'm seeing hundreds of bright colors.

      Everything goes in slow motion as she pulls away and a tear falls down her cheek. "I'll love you forever (Y/N), I'll love you forever." I plant a soft kiss on her forehead. Then I have an idea, "How about a celebratory dinner?" She smiles and agrees walking over to her shattered phone on the floor, "I don't need this anymore!" She threw it in the trash and I was so confused I couldn't say anything.

      She laughs, "I threw it at the wall earlier when I saw your big lie of a video. Then I got on my iPad and saw the new video, realizing that I needed to get you over here so I texted you from the iPad and told you to come over." She laughs again, "I'll get a new one later. Now how about that date?" I smile, "I'll be back in about an hour okay? Dress nice because where I'm taking you, we've gotta look somewhat decent!" I run out of her house at full speed bursting through my own door and slamming it behind me, causing a boom through the house.

I take a shower and put on my suit and tie, the tie being a rose red color. I put on my nice socks and shoes and sprayed some cologne. I fixed up my hair and walked back over to (Y/N)'s and knocked on the door, she opened the door and looked stunning. She was in a v-neck red dress that went down to right above her knees. She also curled her hair and put black heels that complemented the dress.

"You look amazing (Y/N)" She smiles, "You look great Dan, your tie matches my dress." She pecks my cheek and whispers into my ear, "I love you Dan." I smile, "And I love you more." We walk to the car and I open the door for her, closing it once she's inside. I get in and we drive to her favorite restaurant. "Okay now close your eyes!"

She closes her eyes and giggles, when we get there I open her door for her again and hold my hands over her eyes. We slowly walk closer the the restaurant and I pull my hands away, "Okay open!!" She opens her eyes and gasps, "Oh my god we're really at Red Lobster!!!!"She smiles and hugs me, this is going to be an amazing night.

We walk in and the waiter takes us straight to our table, I made a reservation so we got to our seat pretty quickly. We sat down and looked at the menu, when the waitress came over she asked what we would like. We both ordered a coke and the endless shrimp buffet. It was amazing, the shrimp was perfectly cooked and seasoned so we were in a food heaven for about 2 hours.

We got chocolate brownies and ice cream for dessert, it was the perfect way to top off the meal. It was one of the best nights of my life, and the only reason it happened was because of (Y/N)'s forgiveness. I love her more than she'll ever understand. She is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I really don't know where I'd be without her, probably alone in my office recording all the time.

"Daniel?" I look over to her, "Yes love?" "Are you ready to go? I'm tired." She says with a yawn. "Whenever your ready we can go." She gives a small smile, "Then lets go because I'm full of shrimp and tired." She says, laughing softly. I agree and we walk out of the restaurant, getting into the car and driving home in a comfortable silence.

A/N

         Yay chapter four is done and there getting along now!! All is good :) Just a heads up I probably won't be posting tomorrow since it's Thanksgiving and I want to spend time with family. So happy (early) Thanksgiving and Stay Awesome!!!!💙

xoxo~ ash