Part One - Underswap

"Fate, your chosen is going to destroy the Multiverse!"

"I know, and I'm working on a solution to that."

"What is it, Fate?"

"I'm getting us a Destroyer, to balance out the Creator."

"Oh. Are you going to ruin someone's life?"

"Yes."

"I know I can't change your mind... but please, be kind to them?"

"Hmph. I'll make it so he can create portals. Is that good enough for you, Destiny?"

Well, at least he can get away if he's in grave danger... Destiny thought to herself. Poor Destroyer, he'll rarely have time to rest.

"What is the Destroyer's name, by the way?"

"His name is ****** but it cannot remain that way anymore. He needs a new name. Destiny, what should we call him?"

'Why would Fate use him? She knows I care about that little one... why use him, of all the people in the Multiverse?'

"Let's call him... Error."

"Yes, Error. That is a good name. I approve."

'I know that Fate won't, so I will give my little glitch a way out. Make it so that someday he will find a family. Someday he will find his home again. I'm not as powerful as Fate though- or at least not yet- so he will have to change his own Destiny... I can only nudge it so that he will have a happy ending someday,' Destiny thought to herself.

"Someday, Error, you will find your own family."

"Someday."

Thanks harrish6 for the idea of Fate and Destiny.

┈┉❄︎╳❄︎┉┈

Error's POV
'Why?! Why am I the one cursed with this job? Stuck destroying AUs, keeping the Multiverse in balance, so it won't come crashing down. Why does Ink ignore the balance? Does he not know?! He must know!'

MISTAKE! WHY ARE YOU NOT DESTROYING?! INK MADE ANOTHER AU WHILE YOU WERE SITTING AROUND, FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

'Stupid voices, always telling me what to do... but it is true. Ink made another AU, so now I have to go destroy it. And I was hoping to go talk to Blue, I haven't visited him in quite a while.'

"Aᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs? ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ!" said Error. "ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ʜᴇʜ!"

* Do it, glitchy! Have fun, and try not to die!

"Tʜᴀɴᴋs, ᴋɪɴᴅ-sᴀssʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ."

GET MOVING, YOU USELESS MONSTER!

Error ripped open a glitchy tear into the one of the newest AUs he could sense. He stepped through, and found himself in an Outertale. The stars in the sky twinkled and glowed brightly, although not as much as the original Outertale's stars.

'Ugh... I hate having to destroy copies of Outertale. It's so beautiful, so I understand why Ink would want more, but aren't the variants enough? With Outerswap, Outerfell, and... huh. I feel like there should be more, but I can't quite remember?'