Chapter One

Being a pro hero leaves very few opportunities for Izuku Midoryia to pursue a social life.His weeks are filled with long days that don't end till the moon has appeared and his weekends are his time to recover from his constant beatings. Izuku's lifestyle has led to many people trying to get him out there with a woman,but it always seems to fail.The women his mother suggest seem nice,but not exactly his type.If he even has a type.The man's former classmate Ashido has even tried to match him up with former U.A. student's but each time he politely declines.

The annual Christmas party at All Might's agency was fast approaching and Izuku was considering on passing the even up.The green haired man's friend was shocked by his idea."What,the party is a perfect time to relax.The office is filled with eggnog,sweet treats,and even sweeter women."Midoryia could only laugh at Denki."What's so funny ?"

"It's just...you know I'm not a dater."

The electric hero took a chug of his water and poked fun at the hero."I forgot you are all hero no fun.You need to take a break man,I heard that you didn't leave last night until four in the morning."

"Three,"corrected Izuku. Chargebolt rolled his eyes and slammed his bottle on the table.

"There has to be someone. You've to have something even if it's just a crush."

Izuku conceded to the pressure."Okay,maybe a little crush."

"Now you've got my attention.The strong Midoryia has a crush.Who is it, a hero ?Someone in the agency ?"

"A secretary."The blond spat out his water at Izuku's honesty and looked bewildered."What is it ?"

"I...j-just never pegged you for the average girl type."

"What does that mean ?"

Denki began to laugh."I just always figured you'd go after a hero is all,but she must be pretty cute if she caught your eye."

"She is."

"Give me more.What does she look like?Have you two talked?What is she like?"

"I haven't talked to her,but I could look at her all day.Her hair is short,brown and matches her chocolate eyes.And then there's her face,she has these permanent rosy cheeks and h-"

"Dude,this sounds like more than just a crush."

"Huh ?"

"Never-mind what I said.Here's what you're going to do: show up to the party !"

"Why ?"

"So you can talk to her."Midoryia groaned at the suggestion.He hated parties and the last one didn't end so well for him.A intoxicated woman spilled booze all over his suit and caused his tux to smell like alcohol twenty-four- seven. Izuku mulled the offer over,but eventually conceded at the prospect of meeting the girl he was interested in.                                                                            

.....

The office was transformed from a bland place with white walls and may cubicles to a place from a children's book.The cubicles were gone and red and green decorations were littered the building.A lone tree stood tall and among it were an endless amount of decorations.The air smelled like peppermint and people walked around with smiles and eggnog. Izuku wore a simple red sweater with Santa Claus that complimented his messy green mane perfectly.

The man spent the first half hour navigating through the crowds of employees and on a few occasions bumped into All Might's guest.Luckily Midoryia was able to avoid any rogue coco as he zipped throughout the building.He began to lose any hope that the cute secretary had arrived,but his worries were eased when he spotted the girl across the office.The brown haired woman was chewing on a brownie as she sat on a leather couch.Her face showed a frown and the girl seemed down. Midoryia was about to approach her when Denki sat down next to him with a wide smile."She is pretty cute and look you two are matching."