SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I HOPE YOU READ THIS FIRST TO AVOID SO MUCH EXPECTATION. LOLS. AGAIN, Thank you so much for reading this story. I'm proud of Chris for reaching 150K reads HOHO! Though he's too malayo pa to Damon and Kelvin's stories who's on 3M reads na. Hopefully, he gets to reach even 500k reads..haha!

Any way, this special chapter really intends for Zeus and Christine. Most of you were asking if they got a separate story. Unfortunately, WALA PO SILANG SOLO STORY. I really don't have the intention to create one...so I decided to make a special chapter na lang for them. Yieee. (The truth was, I can't think of any special chapter for Chris, lols. Mianhae.)

So there! I hope you'll like this. Advance Merry Christmas! I love you all! Thank you for the support and most specially still staying with me. Salamat!

***

Christine didn't expect that she'll be seeing her sister together with her ex-boyfriend Zeus. For years, pagkatapos nilang mag-break ay naging civil na lang sila sa isa't-isa. Sinubukan ni Christine na iwasan ito but it's way too impossible because they're both in the same business world.

Sa tuwing mayroon business event, lagi nya sinusubukan at pinagdadasal na hindi nya makasalamuha o makasalubong si Zeus pero sa kamalasan nya ay hindi iyon nangyayari. After the break u, natapos na rin ang komunikasyon nila. They remained civil to each other and smile whenever they crossed paths.

Naging mahirap kay Christine ang umakto na okay ang lahat kahit halos madurog ang puso ng mabasa nya sa news na nali-link na sa ibang babae si Zeus, two months after their break up. She can't blame him, it was her fault. She was the one who asked for the break up and he just respects her and gave her what she wants. That time, she thought that she's in love with Chris. But after the break up, saka lang nya na-realized ang tunay nyang nararamdaman...but it's already late. Nasaktan na nya ito at wala itong ibang hinangad kundi maging masaya sya even if it breaks him apart.

Kaya wala syang karapatan na magreklamo o magselos dahil pinili nya yun. And she needs to act strong and that everything is okay because that's what the people around her expects her to be. Pero di nya inaasahan na sa pagbabalik ni Ren ay magiging close naman ito kay Zeus.

Parang biglang nakaramdam sya ng kirot sa puso ng makita nya kung paano ngumiti si Zeus habang kausap si Ren sa loob ng hospital room ng mommy nya. Hindi nya kinaya kaya nagsabi na lang sya na lalabas muna para tumawag. Pero mas lalong di nya in-expect na susundan sya nito.

"Boyfriend?" he asked. Nagulat si Christine ng marinig ang boses ni Zeus pagkatapos ng tawag nya. She hesitantly faced him.

"I-It's none of your business, Mr. Medina." trying her best not to stutter. He smirked.

"So it's Mr. Medina now? cut the crap Tin. Why so formal?" she rolled her eyes.

"Wala naman tayong dapat pag-usapan. I'll go ahead." aalis na sana sya ng pigilan sya sa braso ni Zeus.

"Why so fast? Can't we talk for old time sake?" She removes his hand on her arm.

"You're the one who should stop acting like everything is okay, Zeus." seryosong sabi ni Christine.

"Why? Are we not okay? the last time I remembered, you were the one who asked for the break up." saka lang napagtanto ni Christine ang nasabi nya. Gusto nyang sabunutan ang sarili sa pagiging impulsive. Hindi sya nakasagot agad.

"Yeah, we're okay. I really need to go." trying to be very convincing saka ito naglakad palayo pero sinundan pa rin sya ni Zeus.

"Hatid na kita."