Chapter 42

Chapter 42

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SPG AHEAD. UTANG NA LABAS..I MADE A FAIR WARNING, OKAY? OKAY. =)

*****

"You know what? I tend to be very jealous of what I believe is mine...even just a single touch makes me so mad, babydoll." He whispered in her ear while his fingers are touching her neck trailing down to her shoulder. Nagsitayuan ang mga balahibo ni Ren.

His touch makes her feel scared and sensual at the same time. His aura becomes so dangerous, and it was the first time that he makes her feel that.

"I-I..." He tilted her chin and looks at her eyes intently. His thumb touches the side of her lips.

"You are mine Fahrenheit. No one should dare to touch what's mine." and in just a second, he fills in the gap between them. He kissed her with possession. It was like marking her..making her feel that he only owns her. He deepened the kiss and invades her mouth.

His tongue makes her moves the same. He pinned her on the wall and made her feel his erection. Their body temperature is raising it as if they're on fire. His every touch makes her body burning with endless desire. He started unzipping her dress, removing her bra and let it falls down on the floor. His burning desire for her covers the coldness in their room.

"Kelvin!" she gasped with excitement when he throws her on the bed. He immediately removes his clothes, leaving his fully naked when he joined her on the bed. She cannot remove her stare on his soldier. It's been years since she saw it. It didn't change a bit. She is still wondering how it fits in her core. And based on Google, it was not the usual size and length. I was more than she expected. When he moves on top of her and kissed her again. He started kneading her mound while showering her with small kisses.

"Aahh..C-Chris." she moaned when he nipped her sensitive skin on her neck. Leaving a mark on it. She was being distracted with his soldier on her leg. She let out another soft moan when he plays his tongue around her hard nip. He licks her, his tongue moving circle on it. His other hand is gently squeezing her left. He's making her go crazy with how he plays his tongue on her br-east.

Hindi mapigilan ni Ren na masabunutan si Chris sa sensayong dinudulot nito sa kanya. Nang magsawa ito sa kanyang dalawang bundok ay bumaba ito sa kanyang at pababa pa. He removes her last clothe that is now soaking with so much anticipation. She can feel his breathing in between her legs. He moves her legs apart. Wider, giving him more access on her c-nt.

"Ohh..God..Chris.."

"What do you need,babydoll?" teasing her.

"Please.." halos hirap na sabi nito.

"Please what?"

"L-Lick me.." she moaned. That made him grinned and started licking her from her core up to his tiny bud. Napaigtad ang balakang ni Ren dulot ng mainit na dila na dumapi sa sensitibong parte nya.

"Oohh..Sh8t!" napakapit sya ng mahigpit sa kobre kama ng patuloy na magtaas baba ang mainit at basang dila ng asawa sa kanya. He parted her la-^bia and began sucking her little crown. She moaned harder.

"Chris! Aahh..Sh!8T! Aahhh!" He sucked her harder making her come in seconds.

"You tasted so f00cking good, babydoll." he licks her warm juice and inserted his middle finger in her wet core.

"Aahhh! F&&ck! Chris!" and slowly moving in and out of her.

"Ahhh..Fck!..faster!" she's drowning in sensation.

"Your wish is my command, baby." he said and moves faster. He pressed her tiny bud while moves another finger inside her.

"Ohh! sh*8T! Kelvin! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she screamed. Kelvin moves his pace faster and deeper.