F I N A L E

The couple visited the arcade, it was going to be their first time in public since Baekhyun quit being an idol. Chanyeol was a bit worried about Baekhyun so he stuck by his side the whole time. Everything was perfectly fine, that is until when Chanyeol finally relaxes while they were playing the basketball game.

"Chanyeol why are you shaking?" Asked Baekhyun while throwing balls into the hoop.

"Must...pee-" Chanyeol said holding in his bladder.

"Chanyeol just go!" Baekhyun laughs.

"A-Almost done!" Says Chanyeol as he threw the last ball into the hoop.

Baekhyun looks at the scores and his eyes widen at the results.

"I WIN!" Chanyeol Yelled before running to the bathroom.

Baekhyun laughed at his boyfriend's silliness as he watched him rush to the bathroom.

"Hi...are you Byun Baekhyun?" A man with brown hair and glasses slowly approached Baekhyun.

"Ah..yeah I am." Baekhyun responded nervously.

"I-I'm a huge fan! I mean I know you quit being and idol but..I'll always support you." The man said nervously.

Baekhyun never really met fanboys that were grown men so Baekhyun was pretty shocked for that and because he was being so respectful.

"Aw thank you I really appreciate it!" Baekhyun smiled.

"I-If you don't mind..can I get an autograph?" Asked the man.

"Oh of course!"

The man handed him his phone case and a sharpie the fan randomly had in his bag. Baekhyun signed the phone case and wrote 'thank you for support!' under it.

"Thank you Baekhyun! I hope you'll be happy with Chanyeol was it?" The man lightly tapped Baekhyun on the shoulder.

"Ah yeah Chanyeol's his name..thank yo-"

"HEY WHO ARE YOU?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Chanyeol it's fi-"

"DON'T HURT BAEK-"

"CHANYEOL HE'S A FAN CHILL!" Baekhyun held both his boyfriend's shoulders calming him down.

"We have a overprotective one here! I feel relieved knowing we have someone who cares for Baekhyun looking out for him! You two are adorable thanks Baekhyun once again!" The fan waved goodbye as he thought it was a good time for him to leave now.

"Chanyeol I get that you're worried but it's okay! Unless I'm obviously totally helpless you don't need to step in." Baekhyun laughed.

"Okay how about when that Kris guy-"

"Chanyeol! I was just talking with a fan right now. Did he harm me? No. Did I look upset? No. But I do appreciate it..just don't do that."

"Alright...but the way he looked at you I didn't like it. He looked like he loved you."

"Chanyeol all my fans look at me like that!" Baekhyun giggled. "Being an idol is like that. But your the one for me."

Baekhyun wrapped his arm around Chanyeol's neck and he holds Baekhyun's waist and they close the small gap between their lips in a sweet, short, kiss.

K-IDOL NEWS

Byun Baekhyun is spotted at the arcade with his boyfriend on a date. This is the star's first time seen in public since he quit being in idol only a day ago. He is also caught sharing a sweet kiss with his boyfriend. The idol seems ready to live a normal life again and will most likely be seen with his boyfriend in public often.

Chanyeol shuts his laptop and places it on the bedside table and Baekhyun joins him on the bed

"What were you looking at?" He asks.

"Oh nothing." He responds smiling.

Baekhyun nuzzles his face into Chanyeol's chest and shuts his eyes imagining what would've happened if he never reunited with Chanyeol all that time ago.

"Hey Yeol?"

"Yes Baekkie?"

"Stay with me forever?" Asks Baekhyun.

"Of course!"

THE END.
__

And that concludes the book! This was the first book I've ever completed and not deleted so sorry if the ending sucks haha.. those of you who stuck with this story from the beggining thank you for sticking around! This was kind of like my trial to see if I enjoyed writing or not and turns out, I did! I'm gonna work harder on my future fics and I already started my other chanbaek fic a while ago so please check it out as well, and I have another one in my drafts :)

Leave suggestions for other ships you want me to do! Doesn't have to be just EXO if I stan the group I'm gonna take your suggestion. I'm very multifandom so don't worry

I seriously appreciate all of you that got to the end of this book. I know I could've done so much better on this and who knows maybe I'll re-write it one day. Sorry it took so long to get here haha.. I wanted to have a chance to fix this story but I felt like I couldn't do it ;-; but I hope you enjoyed it anyway :)

Until the next book,
           @chanbaekstempo.