Chapt 7: Hurt

I was in shock when I heard Jackson's words.
"You're lying right?...ha ha good joke Jackson." I couldn't feel my legs at this point. I just stood there. Thinking....

Why...

"It's not a joke (Y/N)... and it pisses me off that you're still with that drug addicted! He doesn't deserve you..." Jackson comes close to me holding both my hands.

"I've loved you for a long time... I just can't..." his voice started to low down into a whisper but he was leaning in for a kiss.
At this point I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there. And once I knocked myself into reality. Jackson had his lips on mine.

Momo and mark walk out of the house and see me and Jackson kissing. They were both in shock mood and didn't know what to say or do. But what they didn't know was yoongi was right behind them with the rest of his BTS group.

Yoongi POV

I wanted to talk to (Y/N) but once I walked outside the house I say something that shook me and silently broke me as well. I saw Jackson kissing (Y/N). My blood started to boil and at this point, everything was loose. I ran towards Jackson and tackled him down.  I heard everyone behind me screaming and yelling my name.

"Yoongi stop!!" Yelled Momo.

"Beat him up yoongi!!" Yelled V.
Etc.

I threw punches as well as he did to me but I was still on top of him. Suddenly, (Y/N) hugs me from behind me, telling me to stop. I pushed her away causing her to fall.

RM, Jin and Mark come in and separate us up.
"Yoongi that's enough! This is my cousin, are you trying to kill him or wha-" RM was cut off.

"Like I give a damn!" I was in rage, I wanted to kill him right in front of everyone. Especially his friends.

"That's enough Yoongi. You did enough damage." Jin said holding my other arm. He leaned towards my ear and whisper. "You hurt (Y/N) quite enough today..."

TCH.
____________________________________

Mark holds Jackson as well.

"Jackson calm down. CALM DOWN" Mark says struggling to hold him until Jungkook runs towards Jackson and helping Mark.

"You hurt (Y/N) enough don't you think!? I'm tired of your shit yoongi!" Jackson looked at yoongi with rage as well.

Momo runs towards Jackson, telling the guys to take him to the car and then walks towards (Y/N).

"(Y/N) I suggest you talk to yoongi... i know it's gonna be difficult but you need to tell him what happened, it wasn't your fault..." Momo hugs (Y/N).
"I'll take care of Jackson...please be safe.." and with that Momo left with the guys.

Yoongi broke loose from RM and Jin's grip and walked towards the house but stop and looked at  (Y/N) and mad dog her. Everyone else was quiet and just looking at (Y/N).
RM walked towards (Y/N) and looks at her in the eyes.

"What happened.. why did yoongi turn like that? Because when he saw you with Jackson he just attacked so tell me what really happened."

(Y/N) didn't know what to say, she was still terrified from how yoongi acted. Then she spoke up.

"Yoongi saw Jackson kiss me... I didnt know he was going to do that, I really didn't." (Y/N) looked down as she was holding her tears.

RM puts his hand on her shoulder. "I believe you. I know your not the type of her to do anything with any guy. Plus you've been with yoongi for so long and I know he has hurt you but you never left his side."
"You should him (Y/N)...I know we haven't been the Nices to you but we all know that you're not like the other girls." Jin walks in and looks towards (Y/N).

"Go tell him.. it's for the best.. we know he's mad but if you leave he's going to think worse of you.." RM said.

(Y/N) nodded and went inside the house.

Then lights were turned off. She takes out her phone and turns on the flash and walked towards yoongi's room that was up stairs. She was a bit scared but she shouldn't, as she got all her courage together, she opens the door and his room was dark, the lights were turned off as well. As (Y/N) walked more into the room, someone slammed the door shut and pushed (Y/N) to the bed.

The lights were turned on

"Yoongi"

His eyes were filled with lust and hate.
"You whore". The first words that came out off his mouth.

"Yoongi what you saw was real but let me explain-"

"You fuxking whore!!! I saw you kissing him, IN FRONT OF MEE" yoongi got on top of me.

"Yoongi please let me explain!!"

He grabbed both my wrist and holds my hand above of me , holding them with one hand the other hand has it on my waist.

All I could see was yoongi leaning in...