Chapt 5: Cold

*Warning, violence ahead, please read at your own risk, otherwise enjoy*

Momo's POV:
I was scared shitlessly, where did (Y/N) and the main question is why didn't we hear her?!
"Do you think she went to face yoongi?" Mark said looking at me nervously.
"No no she couldn't have...if she did she would be in big trouble. I mean she knows there hangout but she wouldn't dare to go in right?...she's not the type of person to go in there.." I was about to cry. What was (Y/N) getting herself into?! Yoongi's hangout is where BTS hangs out and oh lord...idk what they would do to her...
"We have to go and find her. NOW!" Mark grabbed me by the wrist and rushed down the stairs into the front yard.
"Jackson let's fucking go! We don't got time for you getting all bitchly. (Y/N) is in trouble."
"What do you mean!" Jackson yelled at mark as he heard those words.

"She must've went and face Yoongi. And I'm panicking! PLEASE JACKSON LETS GO!" I yelled at him with all my heart as tears roll down my cheeks.

With no time, Jackson to on and started the car. And then we proceed.

(Y/N) POV
I proceed my way through the city. The night time was so beautiful but sadly there isn't no more beauty within the sky because yoongi ruined it. After 30 mins walking through the city I pass through the street close to yoongi's hangout. Until I heard a voice.
"Hey beautiful, lets have fun together"
Ugh. I was disgusted by this man but I continue to walk. The man then grabbed me by the shoulder.
"Didn't you listen to me!"
"Let me go you fucking pig."
"Nah we're gonna have fun tonight"
I was cold, I took out the knife and stabbed him.

""Nah we're gonna have fun tonight"I was cold, I took out the knife and stabbed him

I was done with games. This man was probably nobody other than a druggie or alcoholic asshole.
Ug-you fuc-" I draw the knife even deeper until he fell cold. I don't have time for games and so I proceed to walk.
Almost getting close to Yoongi's hangout, I could here music.
"Fucker probably has a party going. Maybe I should join the fun too. Once I got close to where the music was coming from it was definitely coming from yoongi's hangout. When I was in front of the door I took off my sweater and had a Tight black dress

(Ignore the bag and the bun, you still had straight hair) I grabbed the knife and put it inside my boot and walked in the house

(Ignore the bag and the bun, you still had straight hair) I grabbed the knife and put it inside my boot and walked in the house . The music was super loud but I knew they weren't gonna be in the living room, I put my sweater on the couch and went up stairs, once I was on the second floor, the music got louder and as I open the door.

 The music was super loud but I knew they weren't gonna be in the living room, I put my sweater on the couch and went up stairs, once I was on the second floor, the music got louder and as I open the door

They were drinking and having a blast. Jin who was playing the music, stopped and looked at me all shocked. So did the rest of the members. "Jin why the fuck did you stop the music?!" Yoongi said and as he turned he looked at me with a glared face.
"Why the fuck are you here?"
I just smile evilly "why ? I can't visit my boyfriend?" "No you can't, fuck off" but I knew he didn't want me to leave, he couldn't stop checking me out, so I decided to play for a it and walked towards to jungkook.
"I just want a little fun, won't you give it to me then." My best choice, seducting all yoongi's gang, starting with the youngest one. Jungkook was still, he didn't know what to do.
"C'mon jungkook, you were so bad at the club..why are you now shying away, hmm?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. Yoongi was getting heated. I just giggled. Then I walked towards J-Hope and put my hands on his belt. "J-hope, your so bad but I like it." J-hope blushed so hard, it was so uncontrollable.
I lean close to give j-hope a kiss but I was grabbed by my wrist harshly.
"What the fuck are you trying to do (Y/N) cause you really pissing me off".
I lean close to yoongi's ear and whispered. "Why does it bother you?...Im here to have fun just like you do with other girls." I smirk.
He rushed to another room while holding my wrist harshly. "Play the music Jin, I'll be out in a bit."

Jin did as he was told while other members were still shocked.
Once we got into the room. Yoongi locked the door and then forcefully pushed me to the bed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me.
"Why? Does it bother you? " I said as I stood up from the bed and walked towards yoongi. "You know maybe you should fucking think of your fucking actions cause it will go back at you." I yell right back to his face. And with that I earns a slap by him as i fell to the bed again. I was fired up so i got up once again and I started to hit him fiercely. He grab my wrist and laid me in bed while he was on top of me.
"You Want attention...I'll give you attention..." his voice sounded so raspy, I just loved it, the way we were just turned me on in some way. I bit my lower lip and I knew it drove yoongi mad, he leaned close to my neck.

"Yoongi...."