Chapt 6: Remake

(Sorry guys, I know I've been taking a while in this chapter. I'm a senior and it's been really stressful and since I'm also a future soldier (joining the U.S Army) it's been really really stressful so don't get mad if I don't post for a while. But yeah I'm back and hope you like this chapter:). )

Warning!: violence and harsh language a head, read at your own risk! Enjoy:)

Jackson's POV:

My gut was telling me that (Y/N) was with Yoongi. Like if I didn't know her well enough.

"Mark, let's go to yoongi's. I have a feeling she's there and that's not good." I said with a worried tone. Prove me wrong. I really hope she's not there...

Since Mark was driving he was still focused on the road but still was a little hesitant with the answer I gave me. "I really hope she's not there. Because I really want to beat the crap out of jungkook. But fine let's go and check if she's there." He said while making a U-turn and heading towards the city.

"She is there...I remembered she always has her location on and...she's with yoongi..." said Momo. "We better hurry. We don't know who is who capable of doing what with each other!."
Momo was right. I was more worried about (Y/N) then Yoongi. I really wanted to beat up yoongi so bad. He never deserved (Y/N)

Y/N's POV

I couldn't control myself anymore. I wanted Yoongi all to myself. No one else but mine. Feeling yoongi's lips on my neck, I couldn't contained myself . I pulled yoongi's face to mine and put his lips against mine. He roughly bites my lips. My body was automatically heating up...I never want this to end....

Jackson's POV

We were couple of minutes away from (Y/N)'s cell location, it didn't take long to notice that the location were (Y/N) was, had to be passing a ally.
"I'm going in!" I dash out the car before anyone could stop me and I continue to follow the location.

"Momo, go with Jackson. In case somethings goes wrong. I'll find a way to leave the car somewhere safe." Mark said. Momo nodded and quickly ran behind Jackson.

As I found the location of where (Y/N) was, i aggressively kicked opened the door. Loud music can be heard playing upstairs so I ran upstairs as the music was getting louder and louder. And then kick the door harshly, and there was BTS.

"Where the fuck is Yoongi and (Y/N)?!" I yelled with all my anger I had inside.
"Jackson calm down.. they-" namjoon was cutted off by me.
"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! You know what fuck you. Someone tell me where the fuck are they at!"
"And why do you want to know, you're not (Y/N)'s Boyfriend!" J-hope yelled aggressive at my face.

 Someone tell me where the fuck are they at!""And why do you want to know, you're not (Y/N)'s Boyfriend!" J-hope yelled aggressive at my face

I started walking towards him with anger and frustration in my face but Momo held my arm to hold me back.

"It's not worth it. We're here to find (Y/N), not to get into a fight Jackson." Momo said.
As I storm out of the room, I hear light moaning coming from the next door.