Chapter 1

5 years before graduating high school

I was finally attending the school of my dreams, the school of Performing Arts Seoul. Finally, I can have my dream of becoming a global dancer. I was pretty nervous since I am a foreigner, but my Korean was pretty well enough to understand and communicate certain things.

As I entered the front gate, I made my way to the main office to find out what's we're my classes for the whole year. As I entered a nice young beautiful lady behind the desk greeted herself.

"Hello, you must be the transfer aboard student, Ms. L/N Y/N."  
"Yes hello...." I said shyly

"My name is Ms. Taeyeon. I'm the principal of this school." She said with a bright smile on her face.

"I almost forgot! You came here for your classes, am I right?" I nodded lightly. "Well 1st period is almost done, I'll just give you your schedule and you can go to your second period."

After waiting for a couple of minutes for Ms. Taeyeon to give me my classes, she came back with one paper in her hand in which shows the classes I would be attending.

"Here you go Y/N, by the way your second period will be next to our building if you need any help just come to us and we'll help you." She smiles brightly.
"Oh okay thank you..." and with that I left.

Name: L/N Y/N
DOB: Y/B
Grade: 9th
                            Schedule
1.History....................................................M21
2.English...................................................A202
3.Korean...................................................B458
4.P.E.........................................................Field
5.Math.......................................................C909
6.Dance....................................................Y329
7.Earth Science..........................................X29

A202..A202 where is that at?!
I started making my way upstairs and walked to the right hallway.
"A200, A201, Ah! A202! Finally!..."

I was a bit nervous since I am the new student in the school, I signed lightly.
"Well here goes."  I opened the door. Walked right in.
Everything was quiet..all eyes on me....damn I hate that!

"Oh? You must be the transferred student." A lady stood up from her desk.
"Please to meet you, my name is Mrs. Lee, please introduce yourself in front of the class"

Shit...I hate that even more!
I walked forward and stand right in front of the class.

"H-hello..my name is L/N Y/N... I transferred from (wherever you're from) to Korea, please be nice to me.." I bowed lightly.
"Please choose your seat."

As close I was about to sit with a girl, I saw something that caught my attention.

A boy...

He had silver hair

Cute adorable orange freckles

Pinkish cheeks.

I didn't stop to think about it and just said next to him.
"Hello" I said to him with a bright smile
He looked scared and looked away facing the window

Okay....never mind...

As the bell rang to go to 3rd period, the little boy quickly packed up his things and left.

"Hey wait up!" I said but he was already out of the class.
I could hear a couple of boys laughing and whispering about something.
"Min yoongi is scared, let's jump him"
"What a wimp."
"He's so small and weak, even a fly could kill him"
They laughed and walked out of the classroom

"Min yoongi?....is that your name?......"

During 3rd Period

I don't know...I could pay much attention in this class. I was feeling like geez...I kept zoning out, thinking about that little boy....could he be in trouble?.... I should probably go to the restroom and was off my face so I could pay attention In class.

During the lesson, I rose my hand and said "Mr. Choi, May I go to the restroom.?"
"Oh, of course, you do know where the restrooms are right dear?" I nodded. "Go on then."
I got the pass and left.

While I was about to entered the girls restroom something stopped me

"Where's my money bitch?!"
"I-i don't have any mon-ney...."
"LIES! YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR MIN YOONGI!
"Hey how about we teach him a lesson?!
"Good idea!"

Min Yoongi?
I knew something was definitely wrong, I knew I wasn't supposed to enter the boys' restroom but sometimes there are situations you have to say fuck it, right? without hesitation, I slammed the door open and went in.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE"

As I opened the door I could see the poor boy in bruises and covered in blood

"Let lost you,  unless you want to get hurt like this piece of trash." One of the boys' said.

"I'm not afraid to fight you."

"You asked for it!" As the boy stand up he was ready to punch me.
"Don't." One other boy said.
"Uh? Why?! She needs to be beaten up!"
"It doesn't matter."
"but-"

One of the other boys stands up.
"You have guts, but I'll let it pass this time, next time you won't get so lucky." He smirks evilly.

"Let's go." And with that, he leaves, and also the other 2 boys, while mad dogging me they leave.

Alone with the injured boy in front of you. I ran towards him.

"Hey...are you okay?..."

With tears down his face. "Why did you help me?....because of me they will bully you too...."

"No...it wasn't caused by you. I did it cause I want to know who you are..."

The boy looks up to you in shocked
"I want to be your friend." I said, giving him a warm smile.

"I-I'm...Min Y-Yoongi..."
"Hello min yoongi"

Ever since that day....it all change...