Chapter 10

(Warning: This chapter will contain violent trauma(Abuse), & depression which will include pills/drugs, cutting, smoking, and drinking. This chapter might be a bit dark for some readers, Please read at your own risk. I will put a heads-up warning when that part is coming up within that chapter. Thank you all for waiting.)

"You."

.

.

.

My body was just there. My mind was blank. My vision was blurry. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't snap out of it. I felt my body heat up a little bit but also feeling myself sweating a bit. I... I didn't- Wha-

"Hey... Hey! Hey! Hey (Y/N)?!"

After being called a couple of times, I was able to come back into reality. "Wha-?" I noticed Namjoon's hand was on my shoulder, it seemed like he was the one shaking me and then I looked at Lisa, she was as worried as Namjoon. I really had no idea what just happened. One moment I was fine and then another I was just out of it.

I cough lightly, bringing myself back into reality. "I'm sorry, I guess I spaced out a bit without realizing-"

"Are you sure (Y/N)? You looked like you saw a ghost or something." Lisa said. Namjoon told the waiter to bring water in the meantime. I must've just imagined shit. I know trying to figure out some information on my own boyfriend could be stressful but I didn't think it would have this much of an effect. How stupid of me... getting with someone I barely knew anything about and just now I'm trying to figure at least something about him in order for me to help him... what a joke... yet I didn't think it was a red flag when we first got together and he didn't like talking about his family nor his problems and before he became the guy he is now...

The waiter came back with a glass of water with ice and hand it to me. "Thank you," I said with a light smile before grabbing it. After I was able to settle down and clear my head a bit that's when we continued with our conversation. "Alright...let's get into what we came here for" Namjoon said with a straight and serious tone. Before Lisa could say anything, she took a sip of her coffee before looking down at the cup. "To be quite honest... I don't think there's much to say. I know me and Yoongi are related yes, but at the end of the day... he doesn't talk about his problems or just anything in general. I don't blame you for wanting to know about your boyfriends' problems or his family or just things that you could help him with but... all I can say is... Yoongi didn't have much of a loving family."

I was a bit shocked. Yoongi never talked about his family to me. I mean, of course, there had to be a reason for it. "Can you tell me a bit more about his family? If you can and want of course." Lisa nodded before looking at us.

"Yoongi comes from a rich family, well both our families are rich and have a strong connection but Yoongi's family treated him horribly. When we were little and our parents had their reunion, we would hang out for most of the time. Sometimes play tag, sometimes play hide and seek but the moment we left... I could see that he didn't want me to leave..."

.

.

.

Flashback

(These will be one of the few flashbacks of Yoongi's childhood/past) Disclaimer: In this flashback, there will be abuse, if you do not feel comfortable reading it, please skip this part. I will make sure to put 3 dots that will separate the flashback from the current time. Again this is just a story.

Both Yoongi and Lisa were 8 years old

"Please Lisa, I don't want you to leave, please! A-Ask your parents if you could sleepover for the night! J-Just for tonight!..." As little Yoongi's voice started to slightly crack, almost as if he was going to cry.